Skip to main content

Current Eviction Tally for Wednesday 2 Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I take the post with a grain of salt there are people that do get some access to the percentages - if it is correct it's Mik down the bottom

Mik down the bottom? How do more people like the sisters or Ed over her?

Oh Consuela, I love you.

SOO TRUE!

:p

If it is true (which it's not) then this is a histroy making thread right here because as far as I know this is the first time in 10 seasons of BB that the voting tally has been 'leaked'.

:p

If it is true (which it's not) then this is a histroy making thread right here because as far as I know this is the first time in 10 seasons of BB that the voting tally has been 'leaked'.

Someone was giving leaks last year. I remember for Angie's eviction they were saying she was going and they know someone close to it. They weren't giving all the percentages but they were saying she had the least votes after previous weeks having higher. They might have told about other weeks too. Forgot their name though, maybe it was 'foofer'? Not sure why that name is coming to me.

I have it on good word its not the correct percentages.

Is it a FULL MOON ??

It's the latest fad in here, didn't you know?

Anyone who's ANYONE is making an "I work at big brother' account.

I'm actually registering an account under the name of KevinTheBBKookaburra (TM) as we speak.

It's the latest fad in here, didn't you know?

Anyone who's ANYONE is making an "I work at big brother' account.

I'm actually registering an account under the name of KevinTheBBKookaburra (TM) as we speak.

Oh please Kevin knows everything too that cheeky Kookaburra that he is. :D

I have it on good word its not the correct percentages.

those percentages are so locked down, i don't believe you can either confirm or deny them. in other words, you're as full of shit as the OP

SO much has happened, cant remember at all.
[MENTION=334]Josh[/MENTION]bbau sat in garden last year for launch night with a scanner, lol.

Ed please be housemate six, or the Australian public will once again have failed big brother more than any executive producer

If the tally is true, i'm hoping Mikkayla is NOT at the bottom

Tim - 26.6%

Jade - 20.4%

Drew - 15.1%

Sugar Sisters - 14.3%

Ed - 13.5%

Mikkayla - 10.1%

and once again i fail to understand who votes for Jade! This is really frustrating me, how Australia wants her to stay! What is it, how is she different to the sisters?
Its the fake romance thing with Ed and Drew! Plus shes sweet and nice, unfortunately it makes for boring TV in my opinion but there you go the young ones have the voting power and thats Big Brother Australia

and once again i fail to understand who votes for Jade! This is really frustrating me, how Australia wants her to stay! What is it, how is she different to the sisters?

For me it's because of Drade. Also when I see Tim, Drew and Jade together they look so excellent. That be a great top 3.

Also Jade is fine by herself even.. just watching her sing the other night was great. Then when she sent up the modelling thing and put an accent on I thought she's funny (the one where Tim thought it would be hilarious to give the win to Tahan). Sisters.. sisters.. wtf? I don't even know who is who and one of them might as well not even be there as she's basically mute.

I don't vote because I think the whole vote to save concept is a big scam, but if I did I would probably vote for Jade. I didn't think I would like her when the show first started but shes wiggled her way into my heart.

I also used to long for Drade, but I've given up on that hope and now just want Ed to be honest with her about how he feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back