Skip to main content

Current Eviction Tally for Wednesday 2 Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theinsider

Here are the current voting % for the upcoming eviction on Wednesday 2 October 2013.

I have a contact that has access to the voting information within the HQ.

These percentages were correct as of 8.55pm on Tuesday 1 October 2013.

% will continue to change until the impending eviction, or will they?

And how close have the bookies been with their eviction predictions?

Housemate #1 - 26.6%

Housemate #2 - 20.4%

Housemate #3 - 15.1%

Housemate #4 - 14.3%

Housemate #5 - 13.5%

Housemate #6 - 10.1%

Cannot reveal the identity of the HMs and if you are all really nice, I will try and do a day update for you tomorrow.

Speculate away.

I'm not sure how much I believe about your post, but if we go by that then I think it'd be like this:

Tim - 26.6%

Jade - 20.4%

Drew - 15.1%

Mikkayla - 14.3%

Sugar Sisters - 13.5%

Ed - 10.1%

Tim - 26.6%

Jade - 20.4%

Mikkayla - 15.1%

Drew - 14.3%

Sugar Sisters/Ed - 13.5%

Ed/Sugar Sisters - 10.1%

tumblr_mhz9zxkpQN1s49t7po1_500.gif

I want the HM's names with the % or I will say BS. lol

Im thinking Jade and Tim as the highest but no sure of the others LOL hope Ed or the sugar sisters go.

I hope if we get an update, that it will show if the housemates placing also have changed ..ie #4 or #5 or #6 change around

Can a mod please check this person's IP and/or use the vbulletin multiple account detector to see if their info matches the other recent new entrant to BBB land who claimed to be a BB employee? The same guy it turns out is a delusional attention-seeking nutter who also happened to tell HM Matt in a tweet a couple of hours ago that he was a part of the supposed "BBAU9 Fans Office"? And is engaged in several Twitter wars online because of various other bullshit that he's tried to start and/or claim, including that he's a cop?

Thanks in advance! Smooches.

I call bullshit. Same guy as JohnBBAU.

"% will continue to change until the impending eviction, or will they?"

"And how close have the bookies been with their eviction predictions?"

^ This trying-to-be-a-'host' kind-of attitude and "if you are all really nice" gives it away.

And of course, how do you even gather up this information? Who's your 'HQ' contact friend?

It's is not the same user, different IP addresses.

BUT,

I don't know if they are psychic, but I wouldn't be paying.

Funny Big Brother has been running for 66 days and you just happen to join this morning to release the current percentages of a very Big Eviction.

I definitely call BS.

Can a mod please check this person's IP and/or use the vbulletin multiple account detector to see if their info matches the other recent new entrant to BBB land who claimed to be a BB employee? The same guy it turns out is a delusional attention-seeking nutter who also happened to tell HM Matt in a tweet a couple of hours ago that he was a part of the supposed "BBAU9 Fans Office"? And is engaged in several Twitter wars online because of various other bullshit that he's tried to start and/or claim, including that he's a cop?

Thanks in advance! Smooches.

I once worked with this guy who had a story done on him on A Current Affair. He was pretending to be a cop and driving around with police paraphernalia. Maybe it's the same guy.

It's is not the same user, different IP addresses.

BUT,

I don't know if they are psychic, but I wouldn't be paying.

Funny Big Brother has been running for 66 days and you just happen to join this morning to release the current percentages of a very Big Eviction.

I definitely call BS.

While I take the post with a grain of salt there are people that do get some access to the percentages - if it is correct it's Mik down the bottom

Here are the current voting % for the upcoming eviction on Wednesday 2 October 2013.

I have a contact that has access to the voting information within the HQ.

These percentages were correct as of 8.55pm on Tuesday 1 October 2013.

% will continue to change until the impending eviction, or will they?

And how close have the bookies been with their eviction predictions?

Housemate #1 - 26.6%

Housemate #2 - 20.4%

Housemate #3 - 15.1%

Housemate #4 - 14.3%

Housemate #5 - 13.5%

Housemate #6 - 10.1%

Cannot reveal the identity of the HMs and if you are all really nice, I will try and do a day update for you tomorrow.

Speculate away.

Nothing to see here folks, troll fodder.

seems legit... his name is "the insider"

oh, here's a pic of him with his hot girlfriend.

images.jpg

seems legit... his name is "the insider"

oh, here's a pic of him with his hot girlfriend.

View attachment 33736

hahaha ..... yep total BS.

The voting percentages are a very closely guarded secret and would not be given out to just any one working in HQ. Any one that does have access to the figures would be locked up tight with a confidentiality contract. Besides this sort of information is also closely monitored by outside firms to ensure correct procedures are maintained because of the public voting and the amount of money being generated by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back