Skip to main content

COUPLES and their UNFAIR ADVANTAGES

I noticed today on a promo, they were touting Travis and Aisha as a "POWER COUPLE".:confused:

I don't understand why. ANY "Trasha" fans able to assist here?

1. They knocked back a combined 70k to leave ... SO BIG BROTHER put them atop pedastal and made them an overnight power couple
2. By knocking back the 70k, they displayed confidence within their own game and could see a greater reward than a tiny 70k
3. i am not a fan of traisha
4.i hope they finish 2nd and 3rd respetively.
5. The public are sheep; tell them which two are power couple, and they will follow.

Conclusion: created for real reason, yet myth snowballed via false belief and herd mentality

1. They knocked back a combined 70k to leave ... SO BIG BROTHER put them atop pedastal and made them an overnight power couple
2. By knocking back the 70k, they displayed confidence within their own game and could see a greater reward than a tiny 70k
The real BB would have had them out the next 2 evictions.

5. The public are sheep; tell them which two are power couple, and they will follow.

Conclusion: created for real reason, yet myth snowballed via false belief and herd mentality

I like 4. the best and completely agree with the rest, REBECCA! ;)

Technically they only "knocked back" $50,000. I have a sneaking suspicion that Trivie won't see a dime of Aisha's $20,000. Power couple or no.

You guys.....just been rewatching BBUK. Jade Goody people. It could be so much worse than what we have. And yes I am aware she died of cancer. She was still a cunt.

sCat

Flawson

Travis

Aisha

Skye

Leo

Who out of the above group of a molls would actually still be here had they not been JOINED at the MOUTH?

sCat is by far the most least interesting housemate (ever?), and yet being coupled with that cheating piece has given her a free pass to the second half of the game.

The fact that people like Gemma, Dion and Lisa went before any of them is mildly infuriating.

Reported as a HATE THREAD

not once, but twice, as you are targetting twice the amount of housemates

That is a lot of hate!

Do the right thing; post a gif.media.thingy of thumb clicking *delete*

Go on

Back