Kale chips?

Never heard of em

(( quickly googles ))

Gonna have to pass on those.

May try em if offered.

Dunno

No theory, proven fact.
An axiom, universally accepted.
CSI teams never rush to any crime scene where my seed may be present; they know those spurters will be just as ripe & slithery as the second they were aimed at a cut out pic of Krystal & Karen Forscutt eating twisties n sipping cock[DOUBLEPOST=1414820996][/DOUBLEPOST]

tales
No theory, proven fact.
An axiom, universally accepted.
CSI teams never rush to any crime scene where my seed may be present; they know those spurters will be just as ripe & slithery as the second they were aimed at a cut out pic of Krystal & Karen Forscutt eating twisties n sipping cock[DOUBLEPOST=1414820996][/DOUBLEPOST]

tales

Phil-Dunphy-thumbs-up-Modern-Family-GIF.gif

I love you as much as I love THE ICON @MADONNA

See, you keep saying this but there is nothing she has done, outside of relentlessly pursuing a toe fucker who already has a toe fuckee on the outside that has even vaguely resembled "crazy".

She is translucent. There is nothing to her.

Cat is crazy. Her dressing room tantrum, and her random crying about the soft drinks drama was crazy.

Cat is crazy. Her dressing room tantrum, and her random crying about the soft drinks drama was crazy.
So do Skye's tantrums and radom crying about, well, just about everything make her crazy? How about when Lisa cracked it over the saggy tits remark? Crazy? Aisha crying for a day and a half about her "spa treatment"? By your personal DSM-5 scale that must make her a psychopath.

So do Skye's tantrums and radom crying about, well, just about everything make her crazy? How about when Lisa cracked it over the saggy tits remark? Crazy? Aisha crying for a day and a half about her "spa treatment"? By your personal DSM-5 scale that must make her a psychopath.

Cat is crazy. She is the craziest housemate in there, and her craziness will be the next storyline of the Clawson saga. The other housemates do sometimes act crazy, but they are not crazy like crazy Cat.

He could barely handing spinning a WHEEL sis, let alone satisfying the SEXUAL NEEDS of TWO INTERNATIONAL ICONS.

The years of putting on a show & "satisfying" went out with Alta-Vista and mIRC t-shirts @ comic con!

I am in it for ME and MY satisfaction.
International Diva's can thank me later and try spank the waiter.

Sex is an individual sport.
Irregardlessnessly, i always come second.

Back