Could Chenbot be replaced?

Julie Chen's husband is Les Moonves, and he recently got fired from CBS in light of certain sexual allegations. On Thursday's episode, Julie signed off as "Julie Chen Moonves". She's standing by her man. However, could she be replaced after this season?

If so, who would you want to see in her place? My vote is Sonia Kruger. She has experience with Big Brother, she's sexy, she's a great dancer, and she's not Julie Chen.

sav0001

Julie Chen's husband is Les Moonves, and he recently got fired from CBS in light of certain sexual allegations. On Thursday's episode, Julie signed off as "Julie Chen Moonves". She's standing by her man. However, could she be replaced after this season?

If so, who would you want to see in her place? My vote is Sonia Kruger. She has experience with Big Brother, she's sexy, she's a great dancer, and she's not Julie Chen.
No thanks. Sonia was so stilted and stiff when hosting BB. I believe a BB host has to be either authoritative like Gretel or fun and playful like Emma Willis from BB UK.

Kingston

Canadian Royality

Are you kidding me? If they were going to replace Julie it would not be with some random international BB host... They'd find another American that is more than capable of filling her shoes... This is nothing more than just another plot to have you suggest that BBUS is inadequate and that it should morph into some sort of BBAU clone... If Julie goes the chances of BB surviving are slim... At the end of the day BB has survived all these years due to Julie and her husband... This thread is really nothing more than @DigitalCorp reliving his biggest wet dream and the fact he feels empowered now that he's had one insignificant member (@The10thDoctor) white knight for him...

ETA: Just so I stay relatively on topic if they did recast Julie Chen I'd want her replacement to be Brooke Burns... For those unfamiliar some of her best work was hosting the American version of The Chase...

Last edited:

Brekkie

Staff member

You really are an idiot if you believe Sonia Kruger should be let anywhere near any Big Brother franchise ever again. Truly the worst presenter I've seen, and I've seen Brian Dowling and Kyle Sandilands.

Brekkie

Staff member
Are you kidding me? If they were going to replace Julie it would not be with some random international BB host... They'd find another American that is more than capable of filling her shoes... This is nothing more than just another plot to have you suggest that BBUS is inadequate and that it should morph into some sort of BBAU clone... If Julie goes the chances of BB surviving are slim... At the end of the day BB has survived all these years due to Julie and her husband... This thread is really nothing more than @DigitalCorp reliving his biggest wet dream and the fact he feels empowered now that he's had one insignificant member (@The10thDoctor) white knight for him...

ETA: Just so I stay relatively on topic if they did recast Julie Chen I'd want her replacement to be Brooke Burns... For those unfamiliar some of her best work was hosting the American version of The Chase...

Not a bad shout actually, but O/T they ruined The Chase far more than I realised.