Skip to main content

Controversial

But I have seen some arguments which differ from mine and does present with a controversial decision to do this.

That's why I posted it in here
Thats exactly why I made this thread, we need somewhere to talk about all things controversial, what are these arguments that differ from your own?

Thats exactly why I made this thread, we need somewhere to talk about all things controversial, what are these arguments that differ from your own?
Some are stating that it's a genuine illness and it will hinder those wanting help to come forward and seek it, and also that it will lead to more children being murdered because perpetrators are more likely to hide evidence of what they have done.

Some are stating that it's a genuine illness and it will hinder those wanting help to come forward and seek it, and also that it will lead to more children being murdered because perpetrators are more likely to hide evidence of what they have done.
Also that they have 'rights' and castration impinges on their 'rights'.
I dunno, if you were 'sick' wouldn't you seek out something like this to help?

Also that they have 'rights' and castration impinges on their 'rights'.
I dunno, if you were 'sick' wouldn't you seek out something like this to help?
You would think so, but being afraid of how you are viewed will change how you would approach it I suppose.

As a parent, I already have trust issues of who can look after my kids and I'm quite vocal at their preschool if something bothers me, so i totally side with people wanting to condemn. What I mean to say, is I understand it. It's unfortunate for those wanting help, but a parent protects.

Besides even if it were a sickness, surely you know right from wrong. Regardless of your own 'attractions', you know it is wrong.

You would think so, but being afraid of how you are viewed will change how you would approach it I suppose.

As a parent, I already have trust issues of who can look after my kids and I'm quite vocal at their preschool if something bothers me, so i totally side with people wanting to condemn. What I mean to say, is I understand it. It's unfortunate for those wanting help, but a parent protects.

Besides even if it were a sickness, surely you know right from wrong. Regardless of your own 'attractions', you know it is wrong.
Yes I know exactly what you mean, I'm surprised the castration thing hasn't happened earlier.
Whatever methods they are using now aren't helping, though you have to wonder about judges and their reasons for allowing parole sometimes.

http://time.com/3749879/nitrogen-gas-execution-oklahoma-lethal-injection/
http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-penalty-gas-chamber-117156.html#.Vd_Psfmqqko

So this is from a while ago but the Death Penalty in Oklahoma has been approved to be delivered via a chamber of Nitrogen Gas. It is said to be a tenfold more humane than the Lethal Injections they had been using which is said to be much more painful. Nitrogen gas Asphyxiation is basically just diluting the Oxygen in your body and will not give the person a feeling of suffocation as the Carbon Dioxide in their bodies is not being replaced. (Thats how suffocation basically works). We can say that it is a better way to execute. Anyone got any views on this?

How about being more humane by letting them live? I know that people who are on death row have committed some truly evil crimes, but killing another human being does not sit right with me.

Ok, I apologise to anyone in advance, including the starter of this thread @BigBrotherCritic for this following controversial opinion. I do hope that you will not be offended by what I am about to post.

I believe that Donald Trump would not make a very good president. I hope that Hillary Clinton wins the US elections.

Once again I humbly apologise if I have offended anyone.

I don't understand how a violent crime can be considered an illness. It's like saying rape or murder are illnesses. Abusing children is a violent crime that people choose to do with a lot of calculation and pre-meditation. And they usually choose to do it because they enjoy having power and control over people who are weak and defenseless, not because they have an illness.

Last edited:
I don't understand how a violent crime can be considered an illness. It's like saying rape or murder are illnesses. Abusing children is a violent crime that people choose to do with a lot of calculation and pre-meditation. And they usually choose to do it because they enjoy having power and control over people who are weak and defenseless, not because they have an illness.

Exactly right. It is an excuse for evil.

Back