Skip to main content

Companion show "Eye Spy" to air on 7Plus

Brekkie

Staff member
TV Tonight is reporting that a companion series will air on 7Plus featuring "“discussion, the hottest content and digital sponsorship opportunities.”

Be interesting to see what format this takes - whether it's all in the can now or whether it is the shows opportunity to engage somewhat in real time by making a studio based show alongside the show as it airs.

With only 5 weeks of footage this feels like they'll show a 30 second clip then get 35 B-grade media commentators to talk about it for the whole episode.

British TV personalities are good at this but Australian ones are NOT.

I am excited for this.

If they can involve some interesting, intelligent, opinionated and funny media personalities I think it'll be great.

I have brainstormed a list of people I would like to see on this show.
  • Derryn Hinch
  • Yumi Stynes
  • Todd McKenney
  • Roxy Jacenko
  • David Koch
  • Sam Dastyari
  • Sam Armytage
  • Lisa Oldfield
  • Gretel Killeen
  • Sophie Monk
  • Dawn Fraser
  • Peter FitzSimons
  • Prue MacSween
  • Brynne Edelsten

Is "digital sponsorship opportunities" in the TV Tonight David Knox article potentially referring to Instagram?

Here is something the other day that I posted regarding Instagram sponsorships. I am wondering whether producers read my post?

Does anyone remember when some former contestants appeared in ZOO magazine?

I assume the equivalent for the 2020 cast might be potential Instagram sponsorships.

I'm interested in what the commercial opportunities could be in the current era whether it's directly or indirectly from the show.

Is "digital sponsorship opportunities" in the TV Tonight David Knox article potentially referring to Instagram?

Here is something the other day that I posted regarding Instagram sponsorships. I am wondering whether producers read my post?

No... Instagram is not a sponsor. Instagram sells advertising on their platform not the other way around.

They should be getting the housemates on tiktok pronto if they want to actually market to the audience they're making this show for.

+ Upload small one liner moments from the show on twitter video unwatermarked for people to use as reaction videos attached to tweets.

- Publish episode 2 minute episode recaps on IGTV and 20 minute recaps on the YouTube channel.

- UPLOAD ALL HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE DAILY SHOWS TO YOUTUBE FOR FUCK SAKES.

- Publish that Eye Spy show on YouTube and IGTV instead of 7plus if they want it to be profitable.

- Use music that doesn't sound like its from 5 years ago and would actually appear in a spotify chart at the moment.

If they actually are trying to capture and boost the 13-24 audience by 81% like they have claimed they will..

Last edited:
Back