Skip to main content

Community

Haha that's funny funny. I got to watch the first episode but the second was down by the time I tried to watch it.
I had a feeling they would take it down, so I opened both up in separate tabs and can still watch. :D

Damn it! Late to the party....

This is a sign. I should wait till after 6pm and instead do something productive...

Apparently STAN are posting them at 6pm too, if you've subscribed to that.

They released something saying they Britta'd the date.

Apparently STAN are posting them at 6pm too, if you've subscribed to that.

They released something saying they Britta'd the date.
I did a free month of STAN when it first opened. Didn't even want to watch one thing on there I couldn't find on Netflix or Hulu so cancelled my subscription before I had to pay. Thank goodness it's free on yahoo! and pretty easy to un-geoblock.

It's quite hard for me to not watch the episodes - you can only get them in SD through the website, but there is a very high quality 1080p file on the servers. Just waiting for the internet to figure out how to get past the new fangled encryption.

Watched both eps on Stan. Loved them. Especially the Shirley spin-off and the Portuguese Gremlins.

Garrett is perfection

tumblr_mqv7ebq0QE1r67id1o8_250.gif

I did a free month of STAN when it first opened. Didn't even want to watch one thing on there I couldn't find on Netflix or Hulu so cancelled my subscription before I had to pay. Thank goodness it's free on yahoo! and pretty easy to un-geoblock.

I am using Stan.

This and Better Call Saul make it worth while for me. I also find myself watching random episodes of Community, Blackadder, Star Trek and various things.

I am using Stan.

This and Better Call Saul make it worth while for me. I also find myself watching random episodes of Community, Blackadder, Star Trek and various things.

Do they have any other classic shows besides Blackadder and Star Trek?

Do they have any other classic shows besides Blackadder and Star Trek?

This seems the easiest way.

339879fb456ba697625edf5080f028bc.jpg

acf7fd928bbdc88a2c513b7bad20d0a1.jpg

284fbc8d46f04882b2b264b0b2195725.png

Then of course there's movies, reality / tv documentaries and so forth.

Sci-fi - Stargate, TNG, Doctor WHo and stuff.

It's not the best layout for finding stuff, but there's a bunch there. This is just Comedy and Drama, but there's more drama in other categories.

Just do the free trail and have a look for yourself. I use my chromecast to watch on TV.

Thank you for that. Out of all the shows there I like Black Adder, Yes Minister and Yes Prime Prime Minister, Doctor Who, Twin Peaks, Fawlty Towers, The I.T. Crowd, Community, and Daria the best.

I am using Stan.

Apparently Better Call Saul is on UK Netflix. I haven't watched Breaking Bad so not watching Saul yet.

Loved the Chris Pratt references tonight. Kinda chuffed to be recognised as a Parks and Rec and Community fan.

Back