Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
We now have date for Season 6!!!

B-OoQ00IEAAuthW.jpg:large

Anyone else excited???

Match 17. Heck yes!

I miss Troy and Abed.

#sixseasonsandamovie.

I hope they can get all the original cast together for a movie after this season.

I luuurve Community. Unsurprisingly, since Channel 9 owns the rights in Australia, so it was never aired properly or in order in our Country. Community has blessed me so much. Because of Community, I found Ken Jeong, Jim Rash, Donald Glover, 30 Rock, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation, Adam Scott, Aziz Ansari, Party Down, Ken Marino, Children's Hospital............. I could go on for days. This TV show *literally changed my life

annieshair.gif

Hopefully it won't take long for each episode to be ripped from Yahoo! Screen and show up in places so people in Not-America can watch the show which will be geo-blocked. It's quite easily to download the current Community videos (which are accessible to everyone worldwide atm) off of there, so hopefully they don't throw a spanner into the works when it comes to the actual show.

Last edited:
They've released a (geo-blocked) trailer! I've put it up on YouTube after downloading the glorious 1080p stream off of Yahoo!. :D

Video is still processing at time of posting, but should be available soon.

They've released a (geo-blocked) trailer! I've put it up on YouTube after downloading the glorious 1080p stream off of Yahoo!. :D

Video is still processing at time of posting, but should be available soon.
Heck yes! Thanks for that.

They've released another (geo-blocked) promo. Once again, I've mirrored the 1080p stream onto YouTube - unlike other people that have uploaded screen captures (lol).

Once again, video is still processing at time of posting, but should be available soon.

How do I watch it? Do I search for torrents, use hola and watch on yahoo.... I'm ds bloody excited, I thought the first 2 EPs would drop tomorrow our time...

Hola works, and I can almost guarantee that it will hit torrents quite quickly.

Looks like they noticed and took it down. Apparently those links have been working for days.

Back