Skip to main content

Coffee? Anyone?

If I'm at a café it's a Chai Latte for me, if it's takeaway it's either a latte, cappuccino or long black. So I guess that makes me only half a wimp then! ;)

I'll have a warm Cappuccino thanks - with a cute little piccy of ohhhhhhhh lets see ... big brother logo I guess should be the go ...
has to be warm because as Madonna said I've got things to do, places to go and I don't want to have a burnt tongue all day - hate that feeling ...
a side of marshmallows would be nice to go with it ... how much is BB going to charge for the 'mallows though?

Put the Soy in the Latte and you mix it all up.
I used to work at a chocolate cafe where we did coffee and speciality hot chocolate, and while our coffee wasn't great, the chocolate was MFing amazing. Steer clear of that 7-11 BS.

From what I've heard, coffee is disgusting. It smells great, but it's supposedly bitter. I've never had a cup, though. It's against my religion as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

If you're talking about the coffee on offer at the diner this episode, that temptation would've been easy to avoid for me.

Imagining you in magic underwear now. :p

Pffft milk, short blacks ftw!

AGREE! Not here for milk and sugar.

Soy lattes aren't girly! A decaf hazelnut skinny latte with splenda from Gloria Jean...now that's girly.

I get soy coconut lattes... Such a girl

OR as specialEd would say. Gel. Such a Gel.

... I bet Ed has Soy Lattes.

Coconut conflicts too much with the flavour of the coffee for me. I'm a vegan so it's soy all the way.

I've recently cut down my coffee consumption from like 5-6 a day to just one. Now all I have in the morning is a cup of instant (moccona) with milk and no sugar. Yes it's very bitter, but a week ago I put sugar in my coffee and it was horrible :vomit: Way too sweet.
THAT IS NOT COFFEE YOU ARE DRINKING, A MERE FACSIMILE!

THAT IS NOT COFFEE YOU ARE DRINKING, A MERE FACSIMILE!
Yes it is, I'm sorry but I hate buying coffee from a cafe.
1. They are overpriced
2. They create unnecessary rubbish
3. I hate waiting
4. Once upon a time I worked as a barista and that has turned me off coffee from cafes

I prefer hot chocolate (with marshmallows!) so if I need a caffeine hit, I order a mocha. Not with marshmallows though.

I like girly cappuccinos but any coffee's got to be strong. Ain't nobody got time for pissweak coffee!

Back