Skip to main content

Coffee? Anyone?

s2art

Glistening Purple Member
I’ll have a long black or, ristretto, both with double shots.

Latte coffees are for wimps; just saying’.

From what I've heard, coffee is disgusting. It smells great, but it's supposedly bitter. I've never had a cup, though. It's against my religion as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

If you're talking about the coffee on offer at the diner this episode, that temptation would've been easy to avoid for me.

From what I've heard, coffee is disgusting. It smells great, but it's supposedly bitter. I've never had a cup, though. It's against my religion as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

If you're talking about the coffee on offer at the diner this episode, that temptation would've been easy to avoid for me.
How dare you!!!

All right, I'm sorry for making my opinion known regarding the taste of coffee. I've never had one, and I don't intend to.

Right. Now, if BB were to put some hot chocolate.... er, no, it's still too warm for that. It's too warm for hot chocolate.

Donuts! Yes, if BB offered donuts or some sort of breakfast pastries in the diner, I would be bugging Katie.

Long Black - watching my weight

**EDIT - I usually only ever had redbull as I need to slam it down fast before meetings, but then a cute girl started working at the coffee shop soooo Imma now drink coffee

I used to drink loads of coffee, almost entirely Jesspressos, but I'm right off it now for whatever reason and honestly these days I rarely consume any direct form of caffeine. I never really experienced that full coffee hit that others seem to get though.

I've recently cut down my coffee consumption from like 5-6 a day to just one. Now all I have in the morning is a cup of instant (moccona) with milk and no sugar. Yes it's very bitter, but a week ago I put sugar in my coffee and it was horrible :vomit: Way too sweet.

Soy latte thanks - and I like it HOT.

Some can be really horrible, but a good cup of coffee is both strong and mellow with no bitterness. Although totally different in taste, I always think the depth and complexity of good coffee is like good dark chocolate.

Back