Skip to main content

Clawson

And may be that's why Candice never really spoke about this so called scandal? Because she knew there was no scandal and that she wasn't going to be a lightning rod for others to project their insecurity.

Gosh, are Cat and Lawson actually still together?
I actually felt those two were demonised pretty unfairly..............anyway, if they're a long term couple now, all the best to them.

i remember cat more tbh. her rather unsubtle attempts at seducing lawson, those attempts eventually working, the guilt when she was found out, and the inevitable eviction.

but they are still together which is incredible.

I am not sure I agree she ever felt guilty about her part in it, except maybe feeling guilty in making Lawson feel so conflicted and upset.

But there was obviously a connection that could not be denied - I think its pretty awesome they have made it work, despite such a toey beginning.

i thought she felt guilty for being caught by the cameras. like she had forgotten that there were all those people watching what she and lawson were doing.

I suspect all is not happy in Clawson world. They have not posted a pic together on instagram fora while, it looks like Lawson attended a wedding on his own, and neither have posted anything on instagram for about a month

cat is still following lawson on instagram.

maybe there is a spark, a hope, that love is alive, burning brightly against the despondency of doom.

or maybe cat is playing the waiting game, for the perfect time to get her twisted revenge as he spends her days in a haunted mansion.

or maybe they just decided to be good friends?

I hope after all this time they haven't broken up - I thought they might have been the BB couple that bet the odds!

I liked them because I thought the two of them were totally genuine on Big Brother. Yes, I know Lawson had a girlfriend at the time, and he was apparently sort of cheating on her and so on.

I liked them because I thought the two of them were totally genuine on Big Brother. Yes, I know Lawson had a girlfriend at the time, and he was apparently sort of cheating on her and so on.

Their getting together was pretty much the only real thing on that last season.

Back