Skip to main content

Clawson

kara_bramham
2 hours ago
Meet Melbourne's newest housemates, @sbramham and @lawsonreeves91 @catakakate @thereveries_ ... Too much reality in one room!

10810048_565160520294869_1371701041_n.jpg
You might want to check your maths there Mavis. There are FOUR has been reality TV types in that pic.

What I'm saying is that it's an hour's worth of fame.

*blinks*

who's the other one[DOUBLEPOST=1417134950][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll answer that myself,

"exACTly."

Oh my.....Lawson has posted a pic of Sam answering the phone in just his undies.
On his Facebook page.

demikaclark
Cat Please be careful, I have a feeling Lawson wants to move on.

lawsonreeves91
@ demikaclark have you ever thought it's because there's someone else involved so we are keeping it low key
It's a bit late to be keeping it low key. That ship sailed long ago.

Lmao cause they were so "low key" in the house haha sorry I can't..
I still think Lawson's very confused and obviously still has a soft spot for the ex but tbh he should get his shit together. He always looks so tense now and like he can't show any feeling towards Kate in public..I understand not wanting to hurt Candice but that's still a really awkward situation for Kate when you think about it. It's not fair to be still feel such guilt about cheating on the ex for your current partner (even though Kate was involved I get this) just like it wasn't fair on Candice. But he made that bed.
If he hasn't spoken to her and resolved things then he's not starting fresh with Kate and not moving on properly. And that aint healthy.
I can imagine him still going into a room alone and crying like he was in the diary room, cause he's still torn.
I like them together, but unless he has resolved things properly, then this r/ship won't last imo. Yeah I said it.

Lmao cause they were so "low key" in the house haha sorry I can't..
I still think Lawson's very confused and obviously still has a soft spot for the ex but tbh he shouln't really ov get his shit together. He always looks so tense now and like he can't show any feeling towards Kate in public..I understand not wanting to hurt Candice but that's still a really awkward situation for Kate when you think about it. It's not fair to be still feel such guilt about cheating on the ex for your current partner (even though Kate was involved I get this) just like it wasn't fair on Candice. But he made that bed.
If he hasn't spoken to her and resolved things then he's not starting fresh with Kate and not moving on properly. And that aint healthy.
I can imagine him still going into a room alone and crying like he was in the diary room, cause he's still torn.
I like them together, but unless he has resolved things properly, then this r/ship won't last imo. Yeah I said it.

But Candice doesn't want to speak him, and it seems Lawson has tried to get in contact with her but her family has said no, so I guess he can't really move on with Kate.

But Candice doesn't want to speak him, and it seems Lawson has tried to get in contact with her but her family has said no, so I guess he can't really move on with Kate.
Yeah well that's my point. They both need to for everyone's benefit. Otherwise he'll always be thinking of her, feeling regretful, guilty, remorseful etc.
Just like Kate said in the house "you'll always feel these feelings of guilt.."
Well yep, and how upset was she. Probably why she still seems a little sad.

Yeah well that's my point. They both need to for everyone's benefit. Otherwise he'll always be thinking of her, feeling regretful, guilty, remorseful etc.
Just like Kate said in the house "you'll always feel these feelings of guilt.."
Well yep, and how upset was she. Probably why she still seems a little sad.

I hope Candice and Lawson talk soon too. But it'll be a bit harder now that Lawson is in Melbourne and Candice is in Perth.

I hope Candice and Lawson talk soon too. But it'll be a bit harder now that Lawson is in Melbourne and Candice is in Perth.
Running away from your problems is never the answer. I know there's other reasons he moved too, but still. For a 5 year r/ship or whatever it was, they should at least talk on the phone. Maybe that'd be easier for her.

Running away from your problems is never the answer. I know there's other reasons he moved too, but still. For a 5 year r/ship or whatever it was, they should at least talk on the phone, maybe that'd be easier for her.

Maybe. I do wonder if Kate did much convincing for Lawson to move to Melbourne, kind of isolate him from his family and friends.

Maybe. I do wonder if Kate did much convincing for Lawson to move to Melbourne, kind of isolate him from his family and friends.
She maybe encouraged it a little, but I think he already wanted to for personal reasons. It's like an added plus that she's there. Just like in the house; it was convenient.

Back