Skip to main content

Clawson

Looks like Lawson,Cat and the other evicted housemates are having a ball on the Gold Coast.[DOUBLEPOST=1416811239][/DOUBLEPOST]So Lawson will be Matt Hollywood's magician apprentice?

Looks like Lawson,Cat and the other evicted housemates are having a ball on the Gold Coast.[DOUBLEPOST=1416811239][/DOUBLEPOST]So Lawson will be Matt Hollywood's magician apprentice?
He is going to do some shows with him and it does seem that Matt might take L under his wing[DOUBLEPOST=1416814168][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know why can't we see drunken photos of clawson lol
Right! I just think that Cat is too reserved to let that freak flag fly

10538582_1504071066527582_3696274777103442134_n.jpg

Can't wait for this series to be over tbh. Never once have I preferred to watch past hms's at a finale instead of who's actually gonna win.
Hope we don't get another corny ass dance this year, lawd.. (edit: unless Dave dances shirtless)

David shirtless was always a good look. Lovely chest hair, not too buff to be unnatural looking and just...yummy. I do fear that there will be a dance of some sort and maybe a rehash of that dire song they did. The poor housemates evicted before that happened who'll possibly have to learn it.

Can't wait for this series to be over tbh. Never once have I preferred to watch past hms's at a finale instead of who's actually gonna win.
Hope we don't get another corny ass dance this year, lawd.. (edit: unless Dave dances shirtless)
I am really enjoying Sam and Sandra now. They both have a quirky take on things.

Ah, so it is just not me who would rather watch most of the now evicted housemates, instead of the 6 left in the house.
I hope there is a lot of Clawson in the finale.........after all, they are the biggest thing on Big Brother this year.
Hopefully Lawson does some magic too.

Ah, so it is just not me who would rather watch most of the now evicted housemates, instead of the 6 left in the house.
I hope there is a lot of Clawson in the finale.........after all, they are the biggest thing on Big Brother this year.
Hopefully Lawson does some magic too.
What would a recap of BBAU2014 with out Clawson - maybe even an update question from Sonia?

Lawson is moving in with Sam, and obviously staying good friends with Sandra.
So yes, how does Cat fit into this equation? Good question

Back