Skip to main content

Clawson

I don't even have the words for them.

Lawson trying to use the rocky relationship to write off what happened. There were problems in our relationship so this is why things are happening etc etc.

Cat only feeling bad because of how the hms feel and not because she thought what she was doing was wrong.

the thing is with tully and drew, there did seem to be a strong connection, though I very much wrote them off after their crap too. But with Clawson, I just don't get it!

Lawson trying to use the rocky relationship to write off what happened. There were problems in our relationship so this is why things are happening etc etc.

Cat only feeling bad because of how the hms feel and not because she thought what she was doing was wrong.

the thing is with tully and drew, there did seem to be a strong connection, though I very much wrote them off after their crap too. But with Clawson, I just don't get it!

Cat and Lawson do seem to be really close in the Big Brother house.

I wish we could find out more information about what happened with Lawson's relationship with Candice.

He is absolutely schooled in lying. And I caught how he was more than happy to let Cat take all the blame in the kitchen. Then, his face changed when Jason assured her people were talking about him too. I still can't get over how I was not seeing a man feeling too bad about humiliating his girlfriend. Stand up guy, that one is. He had the nerve to use his age, and issues they were having as excuses. We're not biting, Lawson.

Cat and Lawson do seem to be really close in the Big Brother house.

I wish we could find out more information about what happened with Lawson's relationship with Candice.
What more info do we need? He was in a relationship, regardless whether it was rocky or not, and he crossed the line with cat.

What I would like to know though, is why he says that when he and his gf broke up and then he said SHE decided to not end it, was this his way of saying he didn't want it and his way of basically screwing it up because he didn't care for the relationship anyways- I am going to say he just didn't care fr the relationship, therefore he is just gutless now, and that makes him even more disgusting

What I would like to know though, is why he says that when he and his gf broke up and then he said SHE decided to not end it, was this his way of saying he didn't want it and his way of basically screwing it up because he didn't care for the relationship anyways- I am going to say he just didn't care fr the relationship, therefore he is just gutless now, and that makes him even more disgusting

That was the information I meant.

I still want Clawson to be the final two because of how funny it would be to me.

He is absolutely schooled in lying. And I caught how he was more than happy to let Cat take all the blame in the kitchen. Then, his face changed when Jason assured her people were talking about him too. I still can't get over how I was not seeing a man feeling too bad about humiliating his girlfriend. Stand up guy, that one is. He had the nerve to use his age, and issues they were having as excuses. We're not biting, Lawson.

Lawson is an actor, so he knows how to lie. Cat isn't too bad herself with her 'I want to go home.' cry in the kitchen.

Spot on. I REALLY think it's because he is just detached. Their big heart to heart was completely one sided and flat, because he showed NO emotion. In the kitchen, NO emotion. I'm seeing it more and more. People talk to him and it looks like he wants to be anywhere other than where he is. He reflection with BB showed no emotion. He is giving nothing. So, I get why you are not getting this great connection. The joke is, these 2 people will never be close. They'll get out the house and that will be that. Cat has issues and has built up this fairytale in her head. She was happy for an ounce of attention. I don't think who gave it to her mattered.

Spot on. I REALLY think it's because he is just detached. Their big heart to heart was completely one sided and flat, because he showed NO emotion. In the kitchen, NO emotion. I'm seeing it more and more. People talk to him and it looks like he wants to be anywhere other than where he is. He reflection with BB showed no emotion. He is giving nothing. So, I get why you are not getting this great connection. The joke is, these 2 people will never be close. They'll get out the house and that will be that. Cat has issues and has built up this fairytale in her head. She was happy for an ounce of attention. I don't think who gave it to her mattered.

I thought he looked pretty guilty in the kitchen.

Lawson is an actor, so he knows how to lie. Cat isn't too bad herself with her 'I want to go home.' cry in the kitchen.
Actually, that was from the Skye school on acting for the camera. She is so transparent, and if she hadn't cried for every damn thing, maybe someone would buy it. She was just as unapologetic when she woke up and spoke to BB. I think people saw through her, thankfully.

Actually, that was from the Skye school on acting for the camera. She is so transparent, and if she hadn't cried for every damn thing, maybe someone would buy it. She was just as unapologetic when she woke up and spoke to BB. I think people saw through her, thankfully.

Skye did get the most saved. My only hope is that she will be up so often that all her fans will not be able to vote to save her if she makes it to the end because they ran out of money.

I thought he looked pretty guilty in the kitchen.

THat was the same look he had when Leo walked in the kitchen for the first time. Lawson has only two looks. I didn't see guilt. The only time I saw a shift in his face was when Jason said people thought he was wrong too. My biggest issue was him reflecting on his girlfriend. That was just sad, and if I was his girl, that would tell me all I needed to know.

Exactly! I see a woman who is quite insecure and tbh mentally immature for her age- it's actually embarrassing to watch at times. I just think Lawson got a thrill from the fact an older woman looked at him like that. There is no real love story, just selfishness and gutless wonders

Exactly! I see a woman who is quite insecure and tbh mentally immature for her age- it's actually embarrassing to watch at times. I just think Lawson got a thrill from the fact an older woman looked at him like that. There is no real love story, just selfishness and gutless wonders

I will be interested to see what she is like outside the Big Brother house. I don't about love story, some live updates could put us into a better position on Cat and Lawson's relationship.

I will be interested to see what she is like outside the Big Brother house. I don't about love story, some live updates could put us into a better position on Cat and Lawson's relationship.
the earlier she is out, the earlier we can see what she would do out of the house.

lack of live feed sucks

I'm so excited to see her booted tomorrow...

I find her so irritating.... " I was being a bit selfish...' Ahrg! How could you do that knowingly?
Followed by the whole cry in the kitchen, 'I wanna go home,' we can't talk to each other... but I want to'

Fuck off seriously. She is behaving like she's 17 and emotionally wrecked. It really doesn't matter that Lawson and his girlfriend were shaky but together.... You don't get involved. And she was so persistent and pathetic.

Lawson should have drawn a clear boundary when Cat shared her feelings. But her selfishness and disrespect warrant her getting kicked tomorrow and humiliated on stage....

My bet is that the footage will make her cry..

I want Lisa to stay over her because I like her and David's quarterly spats....

Back