Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Ellis leaving I feel was a bit extreme but that said why would she not scrub her social media accounts before she went in? She’s a bit of a victim of her own demise...

Ellis leaving I feel was a bit extreme but that said why would she not scrub her social media accounts before she went in? She’s a bit of a victim of her own demise...
Hello cunty

Caught up on episode 1 today. I am liking the assortment.

Hey have you got any idea what she actually said?

It bothers me that people who voice offensive or racist opinions are evicted like that. I mean they walk among us. I would have thought opening up a dialog would be a good thing.

Hello cunty

Caught up on episode 1 today. I am liking the assortment.

Hey have you got any idea what she actually said?

It bothers me that people who voice offensive or racist opinions are evicted like that. I mean they walk among us. I would have thought opening up a dialog would be a good thing.

LOVING this series so far... It feels like a classic series and something that we should have been seeing two years ago when “The game is changing” was a thing... If not from the start on Channel 5...

According to the media this was Ellis’s tweet:

‘Oh fuck aye its 9/11!! RIP to everyone who died n fuck they smelly paki terrorist bastards.’

I have a feeling Anamelia isn't going to last very long. The people will rise, there will be a revolution, the evil Queen will be banished into the wilderness.

I don't know who is more at odds with my mental state and faith system, is it Anamelia or Lewis G. That guy can talk! Does anybody ever understand what he's saying?

"....there's no way that's natural, I'm not buyin' it, that's not real "
Was he referring to Tomasz snoring, or his own way of talking? Relentless, like a machine gun.

Not a fan of Anamelia. God what a punish she would be to be around but that absolute wanker wannabe Stephen Bear needs to be booted first.

Agree. Those two are getting on my nerves already. I can't imagine living with them 24/7. Hope they are the first to go.

Reactions: Tee
Loving how such a simple task is brininging out the drama in week one... Also loving how yet another twist that people doubted pre-season has been surprisingly good...

Anamelia is a one man show, a theater, a drama. Almost Shakespearean at times.
She can be very vexing. I can imagine she'd be very hard to live with. Always right.
But I don't want her gone yet - drama is guaranteed!

Lewis F. caught me offf guard. I din't expect him to play the victim card, especially not so soon. What a puppy.
But he'll have no sympathy from me.
I can NOT put up with his non-stop fast talking. He never stops! Is he ill? Did the aliens play a nasty trick on his voice box when they released him from the mother ship? The inside of his head must look like a battle ground.

He and Anamelia have more in common than either of them is aware of.

I'm beginning to like Brooke, despite the tattoo. She seems pretty balanced.

I also like Cameron. He is odd. I don't know whether good odd or bad odd. But he is different to the rest in an unassuming way.

I don't like Isaac and never will. He is an arrogant bully who doesn't care about the feelings of others in the end.

Tomasz can be quite amusing. I hope they bring him his cat or raccoon or whatever Styx is. He is smart behind the scenes.

Had to stop watching midway that season..he was truly dreadful.I don't think Lewis G is like him though

Back