Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Nooooooooooo!

Give Tomasz a chance! šŸ™ƒ

But totally agree re Lewis F.

I have missed this ep? Is Isaac really gone?

Issac is still there... He just means Issac will be the one evicted on Friday...

I wouldn't mind if Lewis F left but I really don't understand why people are turning on Tomasz... The only thing he's guilty of is playing the game and unlike other game players in there he's actually honest about it... In terms of Akeem there's nothing that Tomasz has said about that isn't true...

Go @Dystopia

I've been dying to ask this and I know I will get in trouble. Dont yell at me too much I dont mean any harm I'm really just not sure and the only people i know that watch the show are on here. Here we go, I'm scared.

Can someone explain Tomasz to me. Is he a gay man? or Is he a woman? or is he something else. The other night he was wearing makeup like a Goth. I'm not being critical i'm just confused. I think he is woman but I'm not sure if he is a born woman being a man or a man being a woman.

Any help, does anyone know for sure?

It's a fair question. I was as confused as you are and you're quite right, to openly ask such a 'gender-insensitive' question could land you in jail these days. I suffered great upheavals in my brain when the Snowflakes started with all this nonsense. I tried my best to understand and to keep up... but when I heard that in NYC alone there are more than thirty different genders - yes, you heard right: 30 - I thought fuck it, there's more to life than this shit.

I heard however, that in Canada (I think it was), you can now be persecuted if you address some made-up gender with the wrong pronoun. So out of curiosity, I looked at a list of those pronouns... the whole thing is ludicrous. I refuse to be part of this insanity!

So to answer your question.

Tomasz used to be a little boy because that's how the good Lord created him. At some stage, and nobody knows exactly when that was, Tomasz became very sad.
Long story short, in the end Tomasz became a sodomite. But, when after a long time even sodomy didn't bring him any joy and that the 'gay' factor kept eluding him (he had naively thought that 'gay' means happy... silly boy) he decided to become a woman, a she, a female.
Now by what logic life as a woman would bring him more happiness than that as a sodomite, I haven't yet figured out. Maybe there is no answer.

So currently Tomasz is still in a gender transformation phase, a process that has already taken a long time

But rumours have emerged that Tomasz doesn't really want for the gender transfer to continue, as his current situation seems to suit him well in ALL walks of life. As a 'half this half that', his deck contains not only one, but two victim cards. It's almost like a superpower when you think of it.

You might also wonder, as some of us do, what planet some of the housemates come from. Lewis mentioned reptiles in the DR,,, so there is a good chance that he himself is a reptilian from the Delta Quadrant.
Any way, my research into this has only just begun but I seem to be making progress...
...watch this space :)

It's a fair question. I was as confused as you are and you're quite right, to openly ask such a 'gender-insensitive' question could land you in jail these days. I suffered great upheavals in my brain when the Snowflakes started with all this nonsense. I tried my best to understand and to keep up... but when I heard that in NYC alone there are more than thirty different genders - yes, you heard right: 30 - I thought fuck it, there's more to life than this shit.

I heard however, that in Canada (I think it was), you can now be persecuted if you address some made-up gender with the wrong pronoun. So out of curiosity, I looked at a list of those pronouns... the whole thing is ludicrous. I refuse to be part of this insanity!

Tomasz used to be a little boy because that's how the good Lord created him. At some stage, and nobody knows exactly when that was, Tomasz became very sad.
Long story short, in the end Tomasz became a sodomite. But, when after a long time even sodomy didn't bring him any joy and that the 'gay' factor kept eluding him (he had naively thought that 'gay' means happy... silly boy) he decided to become a woman, a she, a female.
Now by what logic life as a woman would bring him more happiness than that as a sodomite, I haven't yet figured out. Maybe there is no answer.

So currently Tomasz is still in a gender transformation phase, a process that has already taken a long time

But rumours have emerged that Tomasz doesn't really want for the gender transfer to continue, as his current situation seems to suit him well in ALL walks of life. As a 'half this half that', his deck contains not only one, but two victim cards. It's almost like a superpower when you think of it.

You might also wonder, as some of us do, what planet some of the housemates come from. Lewis mentioned reptiles in the DR,,, so there is a good chance that he himself is a reptilian from the Delta Quadrant.
Any way, my research into this has only just begun but I seem to be making progress...
...watch this space :)

Ok......

Cameron harbours as much anger as Lewis. He just doesn't articulate it the same way but he seems to be getting there. He now talks much faster AND more than he did at the beginning.
Mentor and protƩgƩ?
The other thing they have in common is their rampant paranoia. Their minds seem to scream out for help.
And then there is a complete lack of any sense of humour. It's not that their humour has been put aside for the time being because they concentrate on winning BB, it simply doesn't exist. It is not a part of their life.

This lack of humour and the paranoia can clearly be seen in their faces. Set in stone, they are devoid of any expression... only the eyes staring as if into a void.

The other HM who lacks any sense of humour is Zoe. She too sits there brooding all day, figuring out what to say in order to not offend those who she thinks will carry her along, while devising little micro attacks on those whom she doesn't deem to be of any use for her. She doesn't waste time displaying emotion or engaging in debates for companionship sake. Her little couch-nest outside is where she dwells, in her bathrobe and hair, not missing anything that might be going on.

I liked the fact that Cian finally stepped off the fence and opened his mouth for once. I'd almost written him off as just another piglet suckling on mother's teats who dwells by the fence. I hope he'll keep it up.

Currently, there are two HMs who are and behave like adults, Akeem and Sian. They both deal with the overall madness with a high degree of maturity. Make your own comparisons and prove me wrong lol.

Needless to say, they both are hated by the vast majority. The reasons given are trivial grievances by those who are too ignorant to understand that smart and decent are good qualities.

The masses are stupid... "Let them have cake".

Yeah just watched the episode. Isaac is gone. That will be three big characters gone in a row. I wish Tomasz was leaving instead though and Lewis F is getting really annoying as well.

Spoiler Alert as heading of your messages would be appreciated, Thank You.

That's enough... Tomasz is not transgender... He is not in the process of transitioning... He is a male...

Cameron harbours as much anger as Lewis. He just doesn't articulate it the same way but he seems to be getting there. He now talks much faster AND more than he did at the beginning.
Mentor and protƩgƩ?
The other thing they have in common is their rampant paranoia. Their minds seem to scream out for help.
And then there is a complete lack of any sense of humour. It's not that their humour has been put aside for the time being because they concentrate on winning BB, it simply doesn't exist. It is not a part of their life.

This lack of humour and the paranoia can clearly be seen in their faces. Set in stone, they are devoid of any expression... only the eyes staring as if into a void.

The other HM who lacks any sense of humour is Zoe. She too sits there brooding all day, figuring out what to say in order to not offend those who she thinks will carry her along, while devising little micro attacks on those whom she doesn't deem to be of any use for her. She doesn't waste time displaying emotion or engaging in debates for companionship sake. Her little couch-nest outside is where she dwells, in her bathrobe and hair, not missing anything that might be going on.

I liked the fact that Cian finally stepped off the fence and opened his mouth for once. I'd almost written him off as just another piglet suckling on mother's teats who dwells by the fence. I hope he'll keep it up.

Currently, there are two HMs who are and behave like adults, Akeem and Sian. They both deal with the overall madness with a high degree of maturity. Make your own comparisons and prove me wrong lol.

Needless to say, they both are hated by the vast majority. The reasons given are trivial grievances by those who are too ignorant to understand that smart and decent are good qualities.

The masses are stupid... "Let them have cake".

TL : DR I think we can do without the long winded rants filling up this thread...

I don't think Tomasz is as non-binary as you're implying... From what I've seen he identifies as a male... He just enjoys dressing up in woman's clothes...
Tbh I donā€™t know, and by the sounds you donā€™t šŸ’Æ know either, and thatā€™s okay.

Tomasz to me is not a regular cookie cutter version of male, or female for that matter, and thatā€™s okay too. I like the way the Tomaszā€™s of this world make me (who is of (the cookie cutter variety) think, makes me learn and helps me to accept differences when it comes to the human race without snide judgement.

He is a flawed human and while I donā€™t think he will win, I do like watching him.

But rumours have emerged that Tomasz doesn't really want for the gender transfer

To answer your question, not that you asked, Your long winded pathetically ignorant post says waaaaaay more about you that it does about Tomasz.

Sodomite indeed.

Tbh I donā€™t know, and by the sounds you donā€™t šŸ’Æ know either, and thatā€™s okay.

Tomasz to me is not a regular cookie cutter version of male, or female for that matter, and thatā€™s okay too. I like the way the Tomaszā€™s of this world make me (who is of (the cookie cutter variety) think, makes me learn and helps me to accept differences when it comes to the human race without snide judgement.

He is a flawed human and while I donā€™t think he will win, I do like watching him.

At the end of the day heā€™s a person and thatā€™s all that matter... The discussion around gender really isnā€™t productive and we could spend an infinite amount of time speculating about where Tomasz fits on the spectrum...

As for @Dystopia hopefully @Tim or @Brekkie can step in here and deal with his nonsense... As I said before I think we can do without his constant ranting, raving, and downright ignorant comments for the rest of the series...

At the end of the day heā€™s a person and thatā€™s all that matter... The discussion around gender really isnā€™t productive and we could spend an infinite amount of time speculating about where Tomasz fits on the spectrum...

As for @Dystopia hopefully @Tim or @Brekkie can step in here and deal with his nonsense... As I said before I think we can do without his constant ranting, raving, and downright ignorant comments for the rest of the series...

I personally have never met anyone like Tomasz before and I think respectful discussion helps give understanding when it comes to people who are in a minority group whose choices and lifestyle are misunderstood, what ever that group may be. I also think it is perfectly normal for people who havenā€™t been exposed to people like Tomasz to be inquisitive.

Do you see the irony that you just stated that a discussion regarding Tomasz and gender isnā€™t productive while touching on where Tomasz fits on a ā€œspectrumā€. TBH I had no idea there even was a spectrum! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So I just caught up on todayā€™s ep.

I have to say, I feel hugely uncomfortable regarding the Cameron and ginger guys interaction. I think Cameron is perhaps on the cusp of coming out, and as an 18 year old boy that is HUGE! I think ginger has made what should have been all about Cameron, about him.

I totally agree with Lewis.

I personally have never met anyone like Tomasz before and I think respectful discussion helps give understanding when it comes to people who are in a minority group whose choices and lifestyle are misunderstood, what ever that group may be. I also think it is perfectly normal for people who havenā€™t been exposed to people like Tomasz to be inquisitive.

Do you see the irony that you just stated that a discussion regarding Tomasz and gender isnā€™t productive while touching on where Tomasz fits on a ā€œspectrumā€. TBH I had no idea there even was a spectrum! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude... Being curious is one thing but speculating is another... At the end of the day I really don't care how Tomasz labels himself... I'd still like him if he identified as a yellow school bus...

Reactions: Tee
Why is it so hard for BB to let HM's decide who does what for tasks? I can't stand when they assign certain HM's to certain tasks!!!!

So I just caught up on todayā€™s ep.

I have to say, I feel hugely uncomfortable regarding the Cameron and ginger guys interaction. I think Cameron is perhaps on the cusp of coming out, and as an 18 year old boy that is HUGE! I think ginger has made what should have been all about Cameron, about him.

I totally agree with Lewis.

Me too... In a way I agree with you and I think Cian was trying for a bit of the spotlight... I'm also a bit upset that he's outed Cameron... That said ignorance is bliss... I don't think Cian had any issues coming out and might not realize how scary it can be... Especially if you aren't that comfortable with it in the first place... (speaking from experience here)

That said I kind of feel that Cameron is milking this "secret" a bit... I mean he says he's worried about how people on the outside will react to finding out especially because he hasn't talked to them about it... However it's been pretty obvious what he's been talking about the entire time... So if they didn't already know I'm sure they do now... Also from what we've been shown he's the one who brought it up...

To answer your question, not that you asked, Your long winded pathetically ignorant post says waaaaaay more about you that it does about Tomasz.

Sodomite indeed.

Sounds like our resident sodomy aficionado (@Dystopia) might be a little jealous...

Also FYI sodomy can be enjoyed by everyone not just gay men... Straight, bi, lesbian, woman, man, trans, or yellow school bus can all enjoy a good butt fuck...

Last edited:
Back