Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

But he didn't say he would apologise after nominations. He just said that he would apologise the next day because he didn't want to apologise that night because Isaac had been drinking and he didnt want to cause a fight with him.

It just happened that after nominations was the best time that he could find to apologise.

He said it on the Sunday episode in the DR...

I like Lewis F, so that would be fine by me.
My involvement with BBUK now is only seeing how wrong the bookmakers get it on opening night and then putting money on people like Lewis F who seem to fit the mould of a typical BB winner at the ridiculous odds of 25/1. So yes, hoping he wins!

Yeah he said he would apologise the next day not that he would do so after nominations.

Sounds like you're not hearing it because you don't want to hear it... I've cued the episode to Akeem's DR session and he specifically states "probably after the nominations"...

Lewis is a worthless piece of shit.

There is no excuse for what he did to Kay, none whatsoever. He kept baiting her and steamrolling her over and over again. Kay wasn't equipped for such devious attacks, nor would anyone else be I am sure.
This little episode revealed exactly who he is. A weakling who attacks girls because the guys would beat him up in the real world. His weapon is his motor mouth and he knows it.

In defence of Kay, she handled the situation remarkably well and above all with dignity, a quality Lewis is sorely lacking.

Next on my target list is of course "He who derives pleasure from consuming his own snot" Tomasz. Another devious c**t who plots and plots always behind people's backs.
A virtue signaller appealing to the public in the DR, by telling them that Kay had everything given to her while he had to fight for everything in life.
Even if that's the case, it's no excuse for being an absolute dick.

Go @Dystopia

Yep Lewis is a bully for sure, he hid like a coward and bitched in the diary room about Lewis G, would not confront him at all but gets stuck into a weak girl. He is no good this bloke.

Tomasz just mega annoying, he would be horrible to hang around but he is weirdly worth watching.

I've been dying to ask this and I know I will get in trouble. Dont yell at me too much I dont mean any harm I'm really just not sure and the only people i know that watch the show are on here. Here we go, I'm scared.

Can someone explain Tomasz to me. Is he a gay man? or Is he a woman? or is he something else. The other night he was wearing makeup like a Goth. I'm not being critical i'm just confused. I think he is woman but I'm not sure if he is a born woman being a man or a man being a woman.

Any help, does anyone know for sure?

Can someone explain Tomasz to me. Is he a gay man? or Is he a woman? or is he something else. The other night he was wearing makeup like a Goth. I'm not being critical i'm just confused. I think he is woman but I'm not sure if he is a born woman being a man or a man being a woman.

He's a man who enjoys wearing woman's clothing...

Lewis is a worthless piece of shit.

There is no excuse for what he did to Kay, none whatsoever. He kept baiting her and steamrolling her over and over again. Kay wasn't equipped for such devious attacks, nor would anyone else be I am sure.
This little episode revealed exactly who he is. A weakling who attacks girls because the guys would beat him up in the real world. His weapon is his motor mouth and he knows it.

In defence of Kay, she handled the situation remarkably well and above all with dignity, a quality Lewis is sorely lacking.

It actually makes me feel physically sick at the thought of agreeing with you...

He absolutely targeted Kay. He wasn’t checking that she was okay, he was baiting her. And he got exactly what he wanted.

Next on my target list is of course "He who derives pleasure from consuming his own snot" Tomasz. Another devious c**t who plots and plots always behind people's backs.
A virtue signaller appealing to the public in the DR, by telling them that Kay had everything given to her while he had to fight for everything in life.
Even if that's the case, it's no excuse for being an absolute dick.

Thankfully that is where our agreeing ends. I love Tomasz. He’s playing the game hard, and that’s okay because it is a fucking game!

It comes as no surprise to me that you can’t empathise the hardship and hurt Tomasz must have gone through in his life to get to where he is. Life is harder on some more than others. It’s okay to recognise that. In fact when we recognise and acknowledge fights and hurt like the battle Tomasz has endured just to be accepted for the person he is helps educate the differences and diversity when it comes to the human race.

And FYI I’m pretty sure you can say “cunt” without using code.

Go @Dystopia

Yep Lewis is a bully for sure, he hid like a coward and bitched in the diary room about Lewis G, would not confront him at all but gets stuck into a weak girl. He is no good this bloke.

Tomasz just mega annoying, he would be horrible to hang around but he is weirdly worth watching.

I've been dying to ask this and I know I will get in trouble. Dont yell at me too much I dont mean any harm I'm really just not sure and the only people i know that watch the show are on here. Here we go, I'm scared.

Any help, does anyone know for sure?
In my opinion he is hardly a bully. He was pissed off by a person and behaved badly in response. That makes him an over opinionated pain in the arse. Not a bully.

No need to be scared, from what I have seen Tomasz has a cock and prefers to wear dresses and blouses and refuses to be put in any gender box. I think people like Tomasz don’t see themselves as a gender but as a unique human who dances to his own beat.

I don't think there is any chance of that happening. It will most likely be either Isaac or Kenealey leaving.
Im hoping Akeem too.

I think my Top 3 at the moment are Tomasz, Cameron, and the Irish guy “oh Jesus Mary and Joseph... 😂😂😂😂”. I like all the girls too. My least favourite by a country mile is Lewis F!

Yeah just watched the episode. Isaac is gone. That will be three big characters gone in a row. I wish Tomasz was leaving instead though and Lewis F is getting really annoying as well.
Nooooooooooo!

Give Tomasz a chance! 🙃

But totally agree re Lewis F.

I have missed this ep? Is Isaac really gone?

Just want to throw it out there? Is this a super bunch to watch or is it just me that is in love with this series?

😍😍😍

In my opinion he is hardly a bully. He was pissed off by a person and behaved badly in response. That makes him an over opinionated pain in the arse. Not a bully.

No need to be scared, from what I have seen Tomasz has a cock and prefers to wear dresses and blouses and refuses to be put in any gender box. I think people like Tomasz don’t see themselves as a gender but as a unique human who dances to his own beat.

I don't think Tomasz is as non-binary as you're implying... From what I've seen he identifies as a male... He just enjoys dressing up in woman's clothes...

Just want to throw it out there? Is this a super bunch to watch or is it just me that is in love with this series?

😍😍😍

I'm enjoying the series and this group of HM's... That said I can't help but feel this series is missing a little something special... It's "good" but not a "great" series...

Back