Skip to main content

Channel 9 is stupid

Yeah I honestly didn't care for the nudity but the adult conversation gave me greater insight to the hm's. Felt like I really knew them at times because they were relatable.

Ch 9 are aware of all your comments regarding the current production of BB.

I don't need to tell anyone to read this cause its read 24/7.

EB is classed as Educational and therefor is acceptable.

I LOVE THAT !!!

Now all they need to do is put some intruders in with warts on their privates and everyone can be happy !:p

EB is classed as Educational and therefor is acceptable.

So I guess 9 have decided to ignore peoples concerns then because we're still getting the unpopular short edit's, the endless trips to the Diary room, 50% of the HM's being pretty much ignored so Big Brother can do another pointless mini task. How do I know more about Big Brother then most of the HM's. The 30 minute Daily Shows should just be HM interactions, NO BIG BROTHER INTERRUPTIONS, NO DIARY ROOM VISITS TO GO TALK TO BIG BROTHER AND NO POINTLESS MINI TASKS. The show is the House mates interactions with each other "NOT BIG BROTHER". until as 9 realize that, this shows heading for the scrapheap.

So I guess 9 have decided to ignore peoples concerns then because we're still getting the unpopular short edit's, the endless trips to the Diary room, 50% of the HM's being pretty much ignored so Big Brother can do another pointless mini task. How do I know more about Big Brother then most of the HM's. The 30 hour Daily Shows should just be HM interactions, NO BIG BROTHER INTERRUPTIONS, NO DIARY ROOM VISITS TO GO TALK TO BIG BROTHER AND NO POINTLESS MINI TASKS. The show is the House mates interactions with each other "NOT BIG BROTHER". As so as 9 realize that, this shows heading for the scrapheap.

Well said Casey! The 1.5 hour shows are the reason the show is getting smashed in the ratings - as much as I love Ben, we don't need to se a whole 1/2 hour dedicated to his task. This is the first year they have gone with the 1.5 hours shows during the week and the poor ratings obviously show that this is not working. Even just bring it back to 1 hour! People lose interest during the show.

Back in the 10 days I would have wet myself at an hour and a half of daily shows. Now I am struggling to get through my recordings.

Put it on a dedicated pay tv channel where its less restricted all the adult content we want, it should have gone that way after it was dropped by TEN

Why do people assume these housemates are going to be any different in an uncut version?

I hate to tell you..but not everyone swears their heads off or talks about sex and drugs.

If these housemates are decent folf who do that rubbish then you would all be pissed that Uncut was boring

I honestly think it is more of a cost issue above anything else.

Why do people assume these housemates are going to be any different in an uncut version?

I hate to tell you..but not everyone swears their heads off or talks about sex and drugs.

If these housemates are decent folf who do that rubbish then you would all be pissed that Uncut was boring

Everyone would have different experiences and stories.... this is an outstanding program which we need back.

No but there is a big difference from the G (maybe even C!) rating that BB has now to an M rating isn't there - that doesn't necessarily mean it will be total debauchery but definitely something more than what they feed the tweens on the daily show

I don't understand why BB needed to be family friendly in the first place... I've been saying this for years that if it was brought back it should have been moved in to a later time-slot and aimed at a more mature audience... BB was never intended to be watched by 10 year olds...

I've been saying this for years that if it was brought back it should have been moved in to a later time-slot and aimed at a more mature audience

That wipes out most of this forum & I don't just mean the under 18's, some of the older posters aren't mature.

The nudity in that show is not in the sensual manner. It's not supposed to titillate you. I'd consider it "medical nudity".

The nudity in big brother is rather sensual and would usually evoke sexual feelings for the viewer. It's shown in a, "hey, get turned on by this!" way. That's a taboo I guess.

I don't understand why BB needed to be family friendly in the first place... I've been saying this for years that if it was brought back it should have been moved in to a later time-slot and aimed at a more mature audience... BB was never intended to be watched by 10 year olds...

I would like that too.

Later doesn't mean X Rated or sex scenes. Just normal behavior and conversations about everything, that kids wouldn't be interested in. I am pretty sure they would get more people watching it.

Back