Skip to main content

Channel 9 is stupid

I don't understand why BB needed to be family friendly in the first place... I've been saying this for years that if it was brought back it should have been moved in to a later time-slot and aimed at a more mature audience... BB was never intended to be watched by 10 year olds...

100% agreed. Big Brother is a social experiment reality show and we shouldn't have this much censorship and editing.... frustrates me to see this show be so goody two shoes when it was once controversial.

100% agreed. Big Brother is a social experiment reality show and we shouldn't have this much censorship and editing.... frustrates me to see this show be so goody two shoes when it was once controversial.

I agree, Big Brother thrives off of controversy and scandal. Thats why the ratings were so good for six years. Its ridiculous that Nine are so scared of another ' Turkey slap' moment happening, that they have turned Big Brother into a fluffy pantomime for kids. Biig Brother was never supposed to be a family show.

Back