Skip to main content

Channel 9 ad bias, disrespectful to paying voters

Thank you :)

That indeed sounds awesome. And may very well answer my pondering of why more members don't challenge her more outrageous posts.

Thanks for the tip!

When I get bored I sometimes unhide Silkworm's posts and then remember why they're on my ignore list. They often troll for a reaction.

Basically this....channel nine, please give BB to foxtel...your viewer manipulations are a dreaded bore

I think that foxtel should pick up big brother and have dedicated 24/7 channels (kind of like what they do with the Olympics) that show different cameras and you could choose where in the house you wanted to watch. I would actually consider signing up for foxtel if they did this because right now we get a very limited view of what goes on in the house while it's on channel 9. Even if they just bought back live streaming on the website it would be so much better than it is now.

Also [MENTION=35689]Purplerissa[/MENTION]. I figured silkworm might be like that, I see a lot of stupid replies from them throughout the threads. This one just gave me a such a laugh this morning that I had to reply to ask if they were joking.

Basically this....channel nine, please give BB to foxtel...your viewer manipulations are a dreaded bore

I think that foxtel should pick up big brother and have dedicated 24/7 channels (kind of like what they do with the Olympics) that show different cameras and you could choose where in the house you wanted to watch. I would actually consider signing up for foxtel if they did this because right now we get a very limited view of what goes on in the house while it's on channel 9. Even if they just bought back live streaming on the website it would be so much better than it is now.

A Big Brother super-fans ultimate dream. Unfortunately it's just that. A dream. A pipe dream at best.

When I get bored I sometimes unhide Silkworm's posts and then remember why they're on my ignore list. They often troll for a reaction.

I never ban anyone... the old adage - keep your friends close & your enemies closer (I like to see what the looneys write) :p

Geez people get up in arms with anything to do with Tully. Dont worry she will go tonight, her percentage will at least be 5 to 10 percent out from the others.

She is well and truly gone, no need to stress about some ad that will not garner nearly enough support that she would need. If anything the ad is probably to help boost an embarrassingly low percentage to something a little less humiliating.

This is what I wanted . . .LOL - must remember to reply WITH quote

I suspect this is the "offending" ad:

You Decide.

[video=youtube;hWW8WtIXDOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWW8WtIXDOE[/video]

Back