Skip to main content

Channel 9 ad bias, disrespectful to paying voters

Just a random theory. Is it possible Tahlia and Tully planned a showmance as a strategy LOL
Seems to have worked well so far. Tahlia could be laughing at as all right now. Stranger things have happened.

I've seen a Sugar Sisters ad, so I assume there is a ad for each of the housemates.

But continue with the Conspiracy theories. lol

I don't believe you. Please provide evidence for this ad for the sugar sisters.

They're still playing these:

[video=youtube;2WiTrHL63E4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiTrHL63E4[/video]

I'm starting to think that BB will try to keep Tully in the house long after the show is over just to protect her from the scary interwebz.

I saw it too.Disgraceful.It was basically an ad for Tully.When they said vote for drama they were only showing Tully.Then there's the news you can trust,yeah right.

I saw it too.Disgraceful.It was basically an ad for Tully.When they said vote for drama they were only showing Tully.Then there's the news you can trust,yeah right.

I think Tahan brings more drama than Tully & don't particularly like Tahan. Tully just brings negativity & OTT tears - not interesting to watch anymore - get rid of her!

It is a disgrace! I never thought the Big Brother show would actually TELL the public who to vote for? Why not just boot the people you don't like yourself then? >_<

They're still playing these:

[video=youtube;2WiTrHL63E4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiTrHL63E4[/video]

I HATE this ad. It annoys the crap out of me and I sit on the couch rolling my eyes at it. It just adds to my dislike of Ben :p

Do people actually find Tully entertaining? I just find her awful and pay a lot less attention when she's on.

I think Tahan brings more drama than Tully & don't particularly like Tahan. Tully just brings negativity & OTT tears - not interesting to watch anymore - get rid of her!
Exactly - completely agree. Tully was interesting to watch early on but it's got boring now, while I think Tahan getting a relatively short edit actually makes her more watchable as it isn't chucked down out throats day in day out. It will also be interesting to see how she develops once the Sugar Sisters are gone as it is definately them pair who've turned Mikkayla and Jade against her.

P.S. Unless Tully goes guess it's a no brainer they'll save her first on Monday.

Just a random theory. Is it possible Tahlia and Tully planned a showmance as a strategy LOL
Seems to have worked well so far. Tahlia could be laughing at as all right now. Stranger things have happened.

Hahahahaha i have had this thought before too, imagine if she got evicted and they said "explain yourself tully" and she bursts out "It was all a massive joke! Tahlia was in on it, Drew was in on it, heck im the happiest person in real life, oh and im not even a dyke!" and then Tahlia runs through the doors and they both collectively laugh at the fact they trolled the whole of australia.

If Tully is evicted - when Tully learns how Tahlia and Laura Gitt have abandoned and betrayed her, she will drop them like a ton of bricks.

How THEY have betrayed her? LOL! Are you joking? How has Tahlia betrayed Tully? Tahlia isn't the one cheating on national TV.

How THEY have betrayed her? LOL! Are you joking? How has Tahlia betrayed Tully? Tahlia isn't the one cheating on national TV.

I've been a lurker on these forums for the longest time and today make my first ever post.. Just to give you a heads up on the silkworm character... He/she blindly supports Tully no matter what she does an there's no reasoning with her. I applaud you for trying :)

I'm sorry to say that I think Tully could run someone through with a knife and old wormy would still have her back. And likely profess to all that the person stabbed was to blame.

I've been a lurker on these forums for the longest time and today make my first ever post.. Just to give you a heads up on the silkworm character... He/she blindly supports Tully no matter what she does an there's no reasoning with her. I applaud you for trying :)

I'm sorry to say that I think Tully could run someone through with a knife and old wormy would still have her back. And likely profess to all that the person stabbed was to blame.

welcome!

and now as a member, you can use the awesome power of "ignore list". ;)

welcome!

and now as a member, you can use the awesome power of "ignore list". ;)

Thank you :)

That indeed sounds awesome. And may very well answer my pondering of why more members don't challenge her more outrageous posts.

Thanks for the tip!

Hahahahaha i have had this thought before too, imagine if she got evicted and they said "explain yourself tully" and she bursts out "It was all a massive joke! Tahlia was in on it, Drew was in on it, heck im the happiest person in real life, oh and im not even a dyke!" and then Tahlia runs through the doors and they both collectively laugh at the fact they trolled the whole of australia.

unlikely but would be funny

Back