Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother tipped for later this year

This could be old news, but Dreamworld has removed all traces of big brother as an attraction or anything. Quite interesting. lol

Yeah its probably been canned because they can't afford the type of celebrities they want even if you would even call them that they have a very self inflated ego about their worth. Much cheaper to get Aussie celebs for another Celebrity Apprentice or maybe The Hot Plate is taking the spot this year?

Celebrity Apprentice is pretty much a sure thing now as they are speculating if Kerry Anne Kennerly will be joining it and in the article is confirms the show is going ahead. what a joke.

Celebrity Apprentice is pretty much a sure thing now as they are speculating if Kerry Anne Kennerly will be joining it and in the article is confirms the show is going ahead. what a joke.

Oh God.

Why are they bringing back Celebrity Apprentice. It is the most boring reality show ever.

This series was definitely planned... and while I'm not so sure that it's been 100% scrapped just yet, I'm still skeptical about it. I mean, I know that it'll be a pile of junk but at least it's something BB.

...oh, I should also suggest that maybe Perez Hilton's recent comments on KIIS' Matt & Jane Show a couple weeks ago should be added to the front page article. I heard his interview live and so far that's the most definitive confirmation we've had that casting for CBB definitely took place. The podcast should still be available on their website. (@marquisite)

I think it's more the fact that Nine killed Big Brother's name so much in the last three years that not only can Nine not afford to buy any celebs for it but no one else wants to touch it with a ten foot pole anymore.

Posting this in all relevant threads...

CONFIRMED: The rebooted series of The Celebrity Apprentice is replacing what was the original time slots for Celebrity Big Brother this year. A "version of Big Brother" is still potentially set for next year.

This is according to the Herald Sun. Only time will will...

Back