Skip to main content

Celebrity BBUK - 2018 Part 2

tbh natalie's the only one keeping this show somewhat watchable.
i NEED more sparks to fly!!!

While I agree that she's by far the most entertaining HM currently if she continues the same tactics in to week 2 I'm going to tire of her extremely fast... Part of the reason I've been less intersted in BB over recent years has been the downright nastiness and constant bickering over the smallest of details... I love a good drama but sometimes it's nice to see people try to get along...

I can't for the life of me figure out how this production team can get so many things right and then stuff up something so simple... Natalie's exit was awkward to begin with but was made even more awkward by clueless production... There was absolutely zero atmosphere...

I can't for the life of me figure out how this production team can get so many things right and then stuff up something so simple... Natalie's exit was awkward to begin with but was made even more awkward by clueless production... There was absolutely zero atmosphere...
i hated the vibe! it didn't feel like big brother!

Not sure why they are using VTS when it's a head to head eviction vote... I enjoy the fact that they are using a consistent nomination rule and minimal twists but having two people up week to week isn't great... Ideally I'd like to see the top three or more up...

2nd Eviction:

Chloe

Emma announced a twist at the end of the eviction episode:

The peoples nomination... The public will vote for the two HM's they wish to nominate with the HM's deciding who is evicted live on Friday

I prefer this twist to F2F nominations... Hopefully it results in a less predictable result and spices things up in that house...

I predict Germaine and Dan or Germaine and Roxanne

Hopefully the public are smart enough to put up some of the dullards rather than the HM’s that are carrying the show at the moment... For me the two that are the least interesting and really adding very little in terms of entertainment are Kirstie and Ryan...

I think Germaine for sure will get nominated because of his actions and Nick possibly as well because he doesn't do much and wants to go home

What the hell stupid game is Roxanne playing?
Ryan was "shadow boxing" (I think the sporty people call it) and she walked past. He aimed a couple of playful jabs at her, she said "Ow", admittedly, but he immediately asked if he'd hurt her and apologised. She laughed, went into the bedroom and made a joke of it, out loud for the camera.
Then she engineered BB to call her to the DR, so it would look like something was going on, and all of a sudden she's a Victim Of Crime. WTF?

Ryan was "shadow boxing" (I think the sporty people call it) and she walked past. He aimed a couple of playful jabs at her, she said "Ow", admittedly, but he immediately asked if he'd hurt her and apologised. She laughed, went into the bedroom and made a joke of it, out loud for the camera.
Then she engineered BB to call her to the DR, so it would look like something was going on, and all of a sudden she's a Victim Of Crime. WTF?
people are really upset by this,wont be surprised if she goes tonight.Especially since he has no idea what she is accusing him of

Everyone is assuming he was just “shadow boxing”... The footage shown doesn’t make it clear whether or not he actually made contact... That said even if he didn’t actually made contact the way he approached her it could still be considered a violation of her personal boundaries...

She forgot the whole thing was formed and that Twitter talks - numerous actors male and female today have come out in defence of Ryan and indicated it's not the first time she's made up accusations.

Wow that has been some of the most amazing reality television i have ever seen.

i admit to getting teary eyed for Ryan in the last episode. i cant imagine how he must of been feeling, like a real life nightmare. Thank god it was caught on camera, he literally could of had his life ruined, possibly gone to jail. I feel sick in the guts, i really do.

I have gone from angry with Roxanne to feeling scared for her. She is clearly not right in the head and needs some help which i hope she gets.

I'm feeling exhausted myself after watching all that, i cant believe what i have witnessed i guess.

Sam Attwater twitter
This is so hard to watch. She has done this to so many of us. I know that feeling @ryanjamesthomas and I know people still that haven’t spoken out about the things she has done to them. I am so glad that she has shown herself. @bbuk

Back