Skip to main content

Celebrity BBUK - 2018 Part 2

Brand new Celebrity Big Brother house pictures revealed!
New look contrasts Eye of the Storm with summery California-inspired design

cbb22_trailer_3.jpg

Celebrity Big Brother summer 2018 bosses are holding a promotional event at London’s South Bank tomorrow, where fans can win an eviction experience and meet winners Charlotte Crosby and Scotty T.

Social media speculation began earlier today when the official Big Brother Twitter page teased that ‘a storm is coming’ to the South Bank.

Production company Endemol Shine UK has since announced more information about the stunt, which takes place at Observation Point between midday and 9.00pm tomorrow (Friday 10th August 2018).

Punters who attend can enter a draw to win a VIP live show package, including eviction tickets and a meeting with Big Brother’s iconic narrator Marcus Bentley.

“A storm is coming to Observation Point on London’s South Bank on Friday 10th August from 12-9pm!” the announcement reads.

“Head down and bag yourself the chance to win the ultimate Celebrity Big Brother experience which includes VIP tickets to a live eviction show, a meet and great with the voice of the Big Brother house Marcus Bentley plus an overnight stay in London!”

Meanwhile, @bbuk also confirmed on Twitter that former CBB winners Charlotte Crosby and Scotty T will be attending the event.

Endemol’s effort to ramp up the promotional campaign for the new series of Celebrity Big Brother comes a week before it hits our screens.

The launch show airs next Thursday at 9.00pm on Channel 5, when we’ll finally meet the new housemates – who, as part of the ‘Eye of the Storm’ theme, are all said to have been involved in media scandals.

Earlier this week, bbspy met with Celebrity Big Brother’s new bosses to find out what to expect – click here to find out what they said.

cbb22_house_12garden.jpg

cbb22_house_1kitchendining.jpg

cbb22_house_2kitchendining.jpg

cbb22_house_2kitchendininga.jpg

cbb22_house_3bedroom.jpg

cbb22_house_4bedroom.jpg

cbb22_house_5bathroom.jpg

cbb22_house_6bathroom.jpg

cbb22_house_7.jpg

cbb22_house_8garden.jpg

cbb22_house_9garden.jpg

cbb22_house_10.jpg

cbb22_house_11garden.jpg

Wow for the first time in years I'm impressed! It kind of reminds me of a mix of the classic c4 house design with C5 embellishments... The garden is very reminiscent of BB6... The only thing I'm not really happy with is the Jacuzzi... It sticks out like a swore thumb and looks tacky...

Last edited:
The houses haven't been the issue with the C5 era - on the whole they've been decent enough - a bit safe perhaps, but nice enough.

I do like the main living areas here but what is it with BBUK bedrooms - they're almost always the worst room in the house and I'm probably going way back to BB6 to think of the last one that looked half decent.

The houses haven't been the issue with the C5 era - on the whole they've been decent enough - a bit safe perhaps, but nice enough.

I do like the main living areas here but what is it with BBUK bedrooms - they're almost always the worst room in the house and I'm probably going way back to BB6 to think of the last one that looked half decent.

I agree the house and design aspects have been something I thought Channel 5 did right... That said over the last few years they've been slipping... The house for last years summer series was dreadful...

Not sure what you're referring to in terms of the bedroom... The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the fact that there is only one... From what I understand there is an abundance of unused space...

I have to wait until after work to finish watching the launch but from what I’ve watched it’s pretty underwhelming... All the good faith the producers built up over the last few weeks was wiped away in a matter of a few minutes... Also there seemed to be very little atmospher as the HM’s entered...

Adding to my previous comments I think this series more than ever has exposed the fact that they really need to find a better way of chucking HM’s in... I don’t find it exciting anymore watching people walk across a stage... For what it’s worth I think it would be much better just to pre-tape the launch...

YESSSSSSSSSSS cannot wait to get home tonight, my all time favourite i think is CBB UK.

I want to marry Emma Willis I LOVE HER.

So excited

I have to wait until after work to finish watching the launch but from what I’ve watched it’s pretty underwhelming... All the good faith the producers built up over the last few weeks was wiped away in a matter of a few minutes... Also there seemed to be very little atmospher as the HM’s entered...

Crikey.

have faith have faith

Crikey.

have faith have faith

Seriously? Have you read this thread at all? I’ve had my share of “faith” leading up to the launch... One of the biggest criticism of BBUK in the last 5 years has been blatant producer manipulation... After all the pre-season talk of the producers really caring about the show and wanting to produce the best possible BB for us loyal fans and within the first few minutes they go ahead and just hand over special privileges to thier chosen HM... I can’t see how anyone could find that acceptable...

Seriously? Have you read this thread at all? I’ve had my share of “faith” leading up to the launch... One of the biggest criticism of BBUK in the last 5 years has been blatant producer manipulation... After all the pre-season talk of the producers really caring about the show and wanting to produce the best possible BB for us loyal fans and within the first few minutes they go ahead and just hand over special privileges to thier chosen HM... I can’t see how anyone could find that acceptable...

Whoa Dude
I've loved every series, what can I say. I'm stoked it is on I hope I enjoy it and hopefully you might find something to like.
Anyway good luck

Oh dear. I've heard of 3 of them, which is about normal. I already hate the Human Ken Doll simply for existing, and Kirstie Alley needs to have a word with her agent.

So watching the 3rd episode and I feel like I'm watching the Kirstie Alley show... Could the producers have made it any more obvious that she's the ultimate chosen one?

At least it's safe to assume all this Presidential shit will be over within a week, since it was designed with Stormy Daniels in mind and that's as long as she was going to be there.

Can you imagine how unbearable Natalie would have been if Stormy HAD shown up and Kirstie was her VP?

At least it's safe to assume all this Presidential shit will be over within a week, since it was designed with Stormy Daniels in mind and that's as long as she was going to be there.

Can you imagine how unbearable Natalie would have been if Stormy HAD shown up and Kirstie was her VP?

I like Natalie and the way she speaks her mind about things... I feel like there are a handful of other HM's who are avoiding particular topics of conversation because they are worried about how the public will react...

Can we talk about that Big Brother theme song remix by Paul Oakenfold during the launch episode? Emma made a big deal about it but IMO it sounded like a Casio keyboard I played with in my childhood...

Can we talk about that Big Brother theme song remix by Paul Oakenfold during the launch episode? Emma made a big deal about it but IMO it sounded like a Casio keyboard I played with in my childhood...

Honestly I couldn't even hear the apparent "remix"...

Back