Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Ross selling sand highlight of the season
He is a loveable big bear
He was so traumatised by the fires he ran back to uk for a bit
Nice seeing him back this past 18 months
I thought Ross selling sand was hilarious. I would've bought that over anything else on offer because it was different. I can get lemon cleaners and cordial anywhere and glue gunned rope candles are hardly genius or innovative. But Martha, as a dog lover I really don't know what to say about her effort. Ross and Shaynna possibly had an advantage because of their names. Martha and Josh would have struggled selling whatever they came up with I think.

I thought Ross selling sand was hilarious. I would've bought that over anything else on offer because it was different. I can get lemon cleaners and cordial anywhere and glue gunned rope candles are hardly genius or innovative. But Martha, as a dog lover I really don't know what to say about her effort. Ross and Shaynna possibly had an advantage because of their names. Martha and Josh would have struggled selling whatever they came up with I think.

It looked like there were a lot of people with dogs who went to the market, Martha should have been trying to entice the dogs to play with some of the toys... Then "You bite it, you buy it" hahaha.

I couldn't sleep last night and started thinking about Ross's desert sand installation with those plastic camels in a row going up the sand hill ("another of my pieces recently sold for $30,000") and I couldn't stop laughing.

Reactions: kxk
I couldn't sleep last night and started thinking about Ross's desert sand installation with those plastic camels in a row going up the sand hill ("another of my pieces recently sold for $30,000") and I couldn't stop laughing.

I was actually surprised that Ross got so much money, and I'm also surprised that he didn't get into trouble for selling a fraudulent product.

I was actually surprised that Ross got so much money, and I'm also surprised that he didn't get into trouble for selling a fraudulent product.
I know what you mean but he didn't really sell a fraudulent product. Yes, he said that the sand was cursed but a buyer would have to be rather dim to really believe that. To me it was all a joke. Haha I have 'coloured sand' supposedly from Fraser Island but I doubt it is the real thing.

Congrats to the winner. It just feels nice when it’s all going to charity anyways!
Yes, it does but Ross' story resonated with me more having gone through Black Saturday and the weeks and months afterwards...terrible time. But that's not in anyway trying to detract from the importance of Shaynna's charity...they both do a great job.
How did Shaynna raise that much money? And if she did know she raised over 300 grand surely she knew she'd won.
Shaynna called in a lot of the Block sponsors it seems. I heard mention of kitchens and appliances etc. Big ticket items.

When Ross said something about hoping his family would show him a modicum of respect after all this, that really bit into me.

He then showed us that his crazy ideas really have potential. They’re tough ideas to sell to your workmates though lol but so proud of his end game!! Ross maybe out there but it’s even hard to get his family to show him appreciation! So well done Ross, great that he raised about 100k in total for the Red Cross.

Oh Ross ought to be so proud. I actually think it’s a great press for the Red Cross also.

People like to criticise the Red Cross because all money donated may not be spent immediately after a tragedy, but as Ross promotes, they commit to long term support. A wonderful charity and there are some truly ignorant opinions floating around that prevent some people from donating.

Shaynna has a huge advantage with all the sponsors she would have called.

Scott Cam had to be front & centre.

Shaynna would have known she had won.

Reactions: kxk
Caught the final today, Ross is brilliant, but why didn’t wippa give him a hand getting sponsors,donors?
Loved everything about watching Ross this series, and he added Sam!

He made this show so entertaining, thankfully
And saved us having to watch all the 9 staff being boring with shaynna
Talk about ADVANTAGE.....being the network darling how could she loose
And I picked it weeks ago, same game as Sophie monk, hide for most of the show, make a splash at the end
Martha won me over, I am so anti MAFS I wanted to hate her.

Sugar wants to bring the UK production here to film during Covid
See people who doubted, he is the best boss of any version of this franchise

Back