Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Fortunately the final challenge is focused on performance and not who Lord Sugar likes the most (a fundraiser for their charities with the winner of the show being the person that raises the most money).
Wippa would have been good at that. Sad.

Fortunately the final challenge is focused on performance and not who Lord Sugar likes the most (a fundraiser for their charities with the winner of the show being the person that raises the most money).
Well that changes my vote. I only suggested Ross had a good chance because it’s pretty obvious that Lord Sugar likes Ross.

Martha just proved why she is on the show.

It was all about what she could get out of it.

But would Sugar say on radio that Shayna had a face like a slapped arse if she was the winner? I think he'll give it to Ross, even though he's been a crap PM and a frustrating team mate, because he likes him.
He actually said that about Shayna? What a sexist pig. Has he looked in the mirror lately. He's no Brad Pitt.
I also think he will pick Ross, even though Ross doesn't deserve to win. Sugar likes him because he is a fellow Englishman.

Wow, Martha really put her foot in it. With the me, me, me, comments. I think she had it in the bag up until that moment. But stuffed it up royally.
Hmm I think it was always going to be Shaynna.

Martha has provided wonderful entertainment this series, but I say this affectionately, there is a bit of immaturity there, more she needs to learn and more she will grow. So I agree she put her foot in it, and showed that immature side, but it was already a done deal IMO.

He actually said that about Shayna? What a sexist pig. Has he looked in the mirror lately. He's no Brad Pitt.
I also think he will pick Ross, even though Ross doesn't deserve to win. Sugar likes him because he is a fellow Englishman.
It's an English expression meaning you look miserable, I think, which she did for the first half of the season every time she was in the board room.

Good if unexpected final two.

Martha really blew it - brought undone by her habit of interrupting everyone! - when she stopped Sugar and said that egocentric stuff. Like he gives a shit it will help her status or whatever!

I don't suppose the rest of them will come back for the finale? I'd love to see David again. Can't remember how the show works, but then it's fecking Covid times so..,.

Martha just doesn't get it that the show isn't a promotional vehicle for her, just like everything else.

And yes I LOLed at the non-binary dog.

Good if unexpected final two.

Martha really blew it - brought undone by her habit of interrupting everyone! - when she stopped Sugar and said that egocentric stuff. Like he gives a shit it will help her status or whatever!

I don't suppose the rest of them will come back for the finale? I'd love to see David again. Can't remember how the show works, but then it's fecking Covid times so..,.

The first few seasons had the final challenge be done by a team of former contestants, so there's a good chance.

The first few seasons had the final challenge be done by a team of former contestants, so there's a good chance.
Not much to see in the preview…. Am hoping. The way they spoil what’s going to happen every other episode , and all we see is a short boardroom take.

I really hope he allows the former contestants to be their ninjas in the final challenge , it’s such an essential element on the show IMO. But yarrr, covid etc

Martha always had a smirk on her face when someone else was fired.

I think she thought she was through when LS said Shaynna's name.

I loved it that she blew it & then tried to backtrack.

How much botox etc has Martha had. Her lips look like they have been pumped up with a bicycle tyre pump.

Martha really shot herself in the foot, I thought she might have been able to rest on her track record to get into the final.

She made a good point, but it would need to be worded VERY carefully to be treated sympathetically.

She would need to say something like "First and foremost, I've come here to earn money for my charity which I'm really passionate about. But there's another dimension - if this show is all about helping people, you could also help me while I'm helping others..."

Good episode......
Good final choice
Dump the 2 biggest nobodies, public agreed, 2 finalist had brisk trade
Bet the losers didn’t even make 100, why josh gets cast I can’t fathom
Shaynna 9 have set up to win
Hope Sugar refuses to follow the script

Back