Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Olivia Newton John was on Zoom that Camilla organised, that wasn't shown, but she mentioned both Olivia & Delta in the boardroom.

I've just caught up again. The PA/receptionist reminds me of a cross between Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada and one of her assistants but without the dress sense.

Glad both Scherri-Lee and Camilla have gone. Scherri-Lee turned out to be a bit of a shallow back-stabber and Camilla was just annoyingly nuts!

Reactions: kxk
Martha is a reality TV veteran

I really wish Martha had not gone blonde. I don't understand why people with beautiful black or dark hair do it. It never looks real because it doesn't suit their complexions or ethnicity. Just be proud of who you are and the way you were born. Sorry, just sayin'...

I really wish Martha had not gone blonde. I don't understand why people with beautiful black or dark hair do it. It never looks real because it doesn't suit their complexions or ethnicity. Just be proud of who you are and the way you were born. Sorry, just sayin'...
I think she is back to dark again, as she is on her IG. Agree though . Although maybe it was a good choice for her to do that for the filming of Celeb Apprentice for some reason ?

She has a very greek sounding last name so assuming she’s of greek descent ? I don’t watch MAFS so knew nothing about her before this.

How do you win this show? Is it just whomever Lord Sugar picks? If so, Ross probably has a good chance of winning. I actually don’t mind who wins, although Josh is probably least deserving.
I agree with you @the Theorist Martha has been super entertaining!

How do you win this show? Is it just whomever Lord Sugar picks? If so, Ross probably has a good chance of winning. I actually don’t mind who wins, although Josh is probably least deserving.
I agree with you @the Theorist Martha has been super entertaining!

Yes Lord Sugar picks.

Unless Ross wins this upcoming challenge, I can't see him winning the whole competition. He hasn't won a single challenge as project manager yet.

Generally rigged winner, with 9 contract
Last season to air 2015
Sophie Monk, slept through 1st part of the show
And she was handed a very rigged win over the actual clear winner
Tim Dormer

Shayna fits the bill, same tactic mostly in the background at first
Martha may have, does have 9 connections and prospects
Josh works for 9 doesn’t he?
Ross is the only loose canon, the only actual celebrity....maybe 9 has plans for him

But would Sugar say on radio that Shayna had a face like a slapped arse if she was the winner? I think he'll give it to Ross, even though he's been a crap PM and a frustrating team mate, because he likes him.

Yes Lord Sugar picks.

Unless Ross wins this upcoming challenge, I can't see him winning the whole competition. He hasn't won a single challenge as project manager yet.
Winner is generally decided by the performance in the final challenge though. I can’t see Ross winning it tbh.
My bet is on Martha, Bleachy on Ross, couple other votes for Shayna. Let’s see 8)

Winner is generally decided by the performance in the final challenge though. I can’t see Ross winning it tbh.
My bet is on Martha, Bleachy on Ross, couple other votes for Shayna. Let’s see 8)

Thats the case this year too. The final challenge is a fund raiser for the celebrities charities. Whoever raises the most money gets all the funds raised + an additional 100k.

But would Sugar say on radio that Shayna had a face like a slapped arse if she was the winner? I think he'll give it to Ross, even though he's been a crap PM and a frustrating team mate, because he likes him.

Fortunately the final challenge is focused on performance and not who Lord Sugar likes the most (a fundraiser for their charities with the winner of the show being the person that raises the most money).

Back