Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Ross is actually playing a good game, to win the Apprentice, you don't actually need to always be the best. You just have to never be the worst. Every time he's been in the firing line, there was always someone worse to take the bullet.
It’s really upsetting for him though as he really wanted to help his charity, after experiencing bushfires himself. But he won’t be able to put his hand up so easily now, he has little currency unfortunately.

I was wishing he would just shuttup and let Sherri run it, or even Sharna. If they won the challenge, I reckon Sheri may have got off her arse if she was PM, he may well have had a task right up his ally. Like the kids one tonight, for example.

It would be nice if Ross won the whole thing. But he really is shit at the tasks! And also when working in his areas of experience, weirdly.

It would be nice if Ross won the whole thing. But he really is shit at the tasks! And also when working in his areas of experience, weirdly.

When Ross is in his element, he is the jewel in the crown for the team. He just keeps putting up his hand for tasks that he has no business running...

It’s really upsetting for him though as he really wanted to help his charity, after experiencing bushfires himself. But he won’t be able to put his hand up so easily now, he has little currency unfortunately.

I was wishing he would just shuttup and let Sherri run it, or even Sharna. If they won the challenge, I reckon Sheri may have got off her arse if she was PM, he may well have had a task right up his ally. Like the kids one tonight, for example.
I think Ross is a control freak. He wants to do & have everything his way. I thought Sherri-Lee

Personally - although I hate to say it - I really think Martha is one of the strongest contestants. She knows what she’s doing when its a task suited to her and knows how to talk the talk and fake it when it doesn’t. At the end of the day business is often about schmoozing and stakeholder relationships and I don’t know that any of the others are as good at it.

Personally I think Whipper will win it.

Not sure about Martha she does tend to work folks up a bit lol

Camilla is just awful - so glad she’s gone! I feel my fan girling for Shaynna growing each episode - I’ve seen every episode of selling houses Australia and often get on board with the block so already really liked her but now it’s official ❤️

I don’t know, I want to like Shaynna, I like the Block, but I have been a little underwhelmed by her in this series.
I actually like Camilla, yes she is a little crazy, but that kinda fits the brief of a fashion designer (or did I watch too much Bold and the Beautiful with my grandmother) haha.

I don’t know, I want to like Shaynna, I like the Block, but I have been a little underwhelmed by her in this series.
I actually like Camilla, yes she is a little crazy, but that kinda fits the brief of a fashion designer (or did I watch too much Bold and the Beautiful with my grandmother) haha.
Hahaha I think she was good entertainment value but also delusional - but hey I think you’re right that it fits the brief and the bold reference killed me! I like Shaynna because I find her to be genuine and perhaps you’re underwhelmed because she’s not going hard at it like the others with game play and wanting to win at all odds - which is the purpose of the show so I don’t think she should or will win, I just really like her :) I still think and now kind of want Martha to win for some reason (gosh I never thought I’d say that)!!

What I will say I am definitely enjoying is seeing the celebrities interact on social media.
They all seem to be accepting that they were playing a game and all are friends post game, even if/when the board rooms get tense. I heard Camilla on radio say she apologies to the Veronicas over the electrician thing and they are friends now.
I’m seeing similar with the BB21 contestants. Play hard and leave it all on the field.

Hahaha I think she was good entertainment value but also delusional - but hey I think you’re right that it fits the brief and the bold reference killed me! I like Shaynna because I find her to be genuine and perhaps you’re underwhelmed because she’s not going hard at it like the others with game play and wanting to win at all odds - which is the purpose of the show so I don’t think she should or will win, I just really like her :) I still think and now kind of want Martha to win for some reason (gosh I never thought I’d say that)!!
Hehe yeah Shaynna certainly does come across as genuine. I just thought she might have a little more business acumen. She may also be holding back a bit to retain some sense of being respected in her industries haha.

I said at the beginning and I stand by the fact that I think Martha was brilliant casting. Perfect amount of feisty for this format. Never watched MAFS and had barely heard of her before. Would like to see her on BB VIP.

What I will say I am definitely enjoying is seeing the celebrities interact on social media.
They all seem to be accepting that they were playing a game and all are friends post game, even if/when the board rooms get tense. I heard Camilla on radio say she apologies to the Veronicas over the electrician thing and they are friends now.
I’m seeing similar with the BB21 contestants. Play hard and leave it all on the field.
I’ve noticed that too!! Even though the Veronicas took aim
At production they’ve also been commenting on the other celebrities’ posts and overall they all seem to have bonded tremendously on set, it’s really nice to see actually. I hope they continue with this for a couple more seasons rather than resting it for years again!

Hehe yeah Shaynna certainly does come across as genuine. I just thought she might have a little more business acumen. She may also be holding back a bit to retain some sense of being respected in her industries haha.

I said at the beginning and I stand by the fact that I think Martha was brilliant casting. Perfect amount of feisty for this format. Never watched MAFS and had barely heard of her before. Would like to see her on BB VIP.
Hahaha I thought the same re: holding back, surely that 1 Sunday judging a week for 3 months on the block is too lucrative to give up! Although she has left selling houses sadly :(
Omg Martha would be BRILLIANT on BB, way better than mama Mary that’s for sure!

I wish they'd reroll the tape in the boardroom. 'Shall we have a look then?' Camilla, 'The tepees will be six hundred dollars.' I mean, that price is ridiculous enough out of their whole budget and they were miniscule, but somehow in the end they cost 880? Plus all the other crap she bought.

I wish they'd reroll the tape in the boardroom. 'Shall we have a look then?' Camilla, 'The tepees will be six hundred dollars.' I mean, that price is ridiculous enough out of their whole budget and they were miniscule, but somehow in the end they cost 880? Plus all the other crap she bought.
Sometimes I wish they would roll the tape, then I think I prefer watching accusations and justifications. See how they managed to dig themselves a hole or dog themselves out despite their actual performance haha

Camilla is a moron! Complete nut job with no idea how much anything costs...

But what did Lord Sugar expect keeping her around this long? This is the woman who created a historical tour without any history but full of drag queens, the tour missing their own bus, and calling it, of all things, "Mother"...

Back