Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

...some more that 'annoy' me... aaaaaah!... this is a form of therapy for me I can tell you lol!...

ee11b1ff6332df07039c45a9460408c5

...Mike FuckWhitney... this complete tosser needs the rough end of a Pineapple rammed up his area where he thinks the sun shines out of him...the dipshit actually thinks that he's funny!... how deluded can one person be?...

external

...Carrie Bickmore... she is only 2nd to Waleed in being annoying for me on The Project... I actually watch The Project less because of her over Waleed... she is just so 'up herself' as far as I'm concerned anyway...

015889-jackie-o.jpg

...Jackie O... I see her exactly as I see Carrie Bickmore but as even MORE 'up herself believe it or not?... enough said...

1433504659410.jpg

...Josh Thomas... I have never EVER heard ANYTHING funny ever come out of this dingle-berry's mouth #1...

d3c2787b15216e49b29d45d4ba7705eb

...Shaun MiCallef... I have never EVER heard ANYTHING funny ever come out of this dingle-berry's mouth #2...

c78ecce01cc1cce0ee447fc33260ca4a

...Jimeon.. I have never EVER heard ANYTHING funny ever come out of this dingle-berry's mouth #3...

4b51c563ca29f1eb497da1f39c3ce23e

...Dave Hughes... I have never EVER heard ANYTHING funny ever come out of this dingle-berry's mouth #4...

...well that's my list for today... I'm not even going to start on International 'celebrities' that annoy me yet until I've purged all of the Aussies out of my system first lol!... aaaaaaaah!... so many to list... so little patience to do it!... I can only do a few at the time because I get all gnarled up inside just thinking about these cretins... oh well... we have plenty of time to do them though don't we?... this thread is going to run forever because I will be a 'frequent poster' methinks somehow lol!... cheers.

:p

I know he doesn't have that awful ponytail anymore, but I chose that pic for comic effect. I have nothing against the actor (though I've never seen him in anything else).

Apparently a few years ago he started training as a pilot because he thought Neighbors was going to be cancelled. Clearly he doesn't think much of his acting ability.

...still on my quest to purge myself of Australians only at the moment that 'annoy' me...

2881cbd1a09ff78e04bc786550b81bb8

...Adriano Zumbo... surely the most UTTERLY BORING person to ever appear on our TV's EVER?... I'm sure that to this day that Channel 7 put 'Zumbo's Just Desserts' on our TV screens just to gauge as to whether we would stomach such puerile schlock as this so that they could put future lower budget trash like this on and get away with it to be honest... hey Channel 7... you failed!...

michelle-bridges-12wbt.jpg

...Michelle Bridges... she is the main reason for stopping me from watching 'The Biggest Loser' way way way back in the first season methinks... I just cannot stand her... I just don't see her as having any TV 'presence' at all sadly to say... she doesn't even seem to be a 'nice' person at all to be honest... don't ask me why because I just don't know really...

...the next few aren't exactly 'celebrities' but are on TV and do annoy the shit out of me so much that they do deserve a mention regardless during my purge for my sanity's sake at least... in no particular order these all deserve a dishonorable mention regardless...

ba41223e-7ce7-4010-8929-bda631c78943.jpg

...these annoying prats... 4 bullets would take care of this problem for me...

C4QVmZLUcAAZa_i.jpg

...Mr and Mrs Blocky... I've seen some piss-poor crappy-arsed pathetic TV 'characters' in my lifetime but NOTHING beats these two boxes with eyes and red boots on... talk about low budget cringey props... they are something that you'd expect to see in an old 'Lost in Space' episode from the 60's... whoever thought these 'characters' up should have their testicles removed... shame on whoever you are you sad twonk!... shame on Channel 9 for such cringe-worthy shoddiness!... but then again we ARE talking about Channel 9 aren't we?...

2017-03-19_12-40-24.jpg

...these pair... whoever the fuck that they are... why you ask?... they get you to spend $1,000's to buy the latest 'fitness' machines that are promoted as being the best machine EVER in the history of humankind to help you stay fit... so people frantically scramble over the top of each other like rabid Hyena's to be the first to buy one of these magnificent machines and wait about 6 weeks for it to be delivered and then set them up just in time so as to watch them start advertising an even BETTER 'fitness' machine than the one that they are using for the first time that they bought off them just 6 weeks earlier!... jeez!... that so shits me to tears!...

2017-03-19_12-54-48.jpg

...James something... this nutless wonder seems to have a Nutrabullet stuck up his jacksie on full speed all of the time by the way that he talks... if he was my neighbour I would have to move for fear of ending up in prison for doing something evil to him methinks!...

...anyhow... they are my gripes for the day at least... I have so many more Aussie people to go before I even dare to go International... hmmmmm!... who to do next?... Aussie movie stars?... Aussie sports people?...Aussie 'Soapie' stars?... are Aussie singers classified as 'celebrities' I wonder?... wow!... so many choices!... have I mentioned before that I love this thread?... cheers.

...still on my quest to purge myself of Australians only at the moment that 'annoy' me...

2881cbd1a09ff78e04bc786550b81bb8

...Adriano Zumbo... surely the most UTTERLY BORING person to ever appear on our TV's EVER?... I'm sure that to this day that Channel 7 put 'Zumbo's Just Desserts' on our TV screens just to gauge as to whether we would stomach such puerile schlock as this so that they could put future lower budget trash like this on and get away with it to be honest... hey Channel 7... you failed!...

michelle-bridges-12wbt.jpg

...Michelle Bridges... she is the main reason for stopping me from watching 'The Biggest Loser' way way way back in the first season methinks... I just cannot stand her... I just don't see her as having any TV 'presence' at all sadly to say... she doesn't even seem to be a 'nice' person at all to be honest... don't ask me why because I just don't know really...

...the next few aren't exactly 'celebrities' but are on TV and do annoy the shit out of me so much that they do deserve a mention regardless during my purge for my sanity's sake at least... in no particular order these all deserve a dishonorable mention regardless...

ba41223e-7ce7-4010-8929-bda631c78943.jpg

...these annoying prats... 4 bullets would take care of this problem for me...

View attachment 52507

...Mr and Mrs Blocky... I've seen some piss-poor crappy-arsed pathetic TV 'characters' in my lifetime but NOTHING beats these two boxes with eyes and red boots on... talk about low budget cringey props... they are something that you'd expect to see in an old 'Lost in Space' episode from the 60's... whoever thought these 'characters' up should have their testicles removed... shame on whoever you are you sad twonk!... shame on Channel 9 for such cringe-worthy shoddiness!... but then again we ARE talking about Channel 9 aren't we?...

View attachment 52509

...these pair... whoever the fuck that they are... why you ask?... they get you to spend $1,000's to buy the latest 'fitness' machines that are promoted as being the best machine EVER in the history of humankind to help you stay fit... so people frantically scramble over the top of each other like rabid Hyena's to be the first to buy one of these magnificent machines and wait about 6 weeks for it to be delivered and then set them up just in time so as to watch them start advertising an even BETTER 'fitness' machine than the one that they are using for the first time that they bought off them just 6 weeks earlier!... jeez!... that so shits me to tears!...

View attachment 52510

...James something... this nutless wonder seems to have a Nutrabullet stuck up his jacksie on full speed all of the time by the way that he talks... if he was my neighbour I would have to move for fear of ending up in prison for doing something evil to him methinks!...

...anyhow... they are my gripes for the day at least... I have so many more Aussie people to go before I even dare to go International... hmmmmm!... who to do next?... Aussie movie stars?... Aussie sports people?...Aussie 'Soapie' stars?... are Aussie singers classified as 'celebrities' I wonder?... wow!... so many choices!... have I mentioned before that I love this thread?... cheers.
Cash cow equals the Blockys in yuckness.

Cash cow equals the Blockys in yuckness.

...hahaha!... I forgot about the Cash Cow... but at least it is representing a cow... something that is actually animated... the only time cash walks for me is when I'm paying somebody some cash into their hands... what a ridiculous pathetic idea of having a stupid box with cash printed on it walking around... it's just plain crap!... **settle Sticky... settle**... as you can see Khun Khun... it really gets up my beeswax doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

I'm going to add any of the Irwins and Adam Hills. The biggest international of course is the POTUS. Not to mention all who sail with him, defend him, pay lip service to him, etc etc.

...hahaha!... I forgot about the Cash Cow... but at least it is representing a cow... something that is actually animated... the only time cash walks for me is when I'm paying somebody some cash into their hands... what a ridiculous pathetic idea of having a stupid box with cash printed on it walking around... it's just plain crap!... **settle Sticky... settle**... as you can see Khun Khun... it really gets up my beeswax doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.
I'm agreeing with all of your choices except Jimeoin. I do like his observational humour. I suspect if we had a thread for those who didn't annoy us, that it would be more divisive. I really like Kitty Flanagan and Wil Anderson. Cash cow though is aligned with Seven and that dreadful Kochie and his cohorts.

They over did the tanning lotion.

external

Mel became a 'celebrity' over the 'royal prank' & she has been living on it for years.

Mel goes on about the trolls etc, but has forgotten she was an utter bitch on Celebrity Apprentice. (who could forget the 3 bitches of eastwich, Mel, Tegan Martin & Sophie Monk)

Carrie was ok in the beginning on The Project, but it seems it's now all about her & Waleed.

Back