Twitter:
@ShaunWilliamson
Home town:
Maidstone

Trisha Paytas
Twitter:
@trishapaytas
Home town:
Los Angeles[DOUBLEPOST=1501720867][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone else watching this season?

Reactions: Tee
Loving Sandi and hope she wins. She is on the UK Gogglebox.

Most of the cast are predictable reality show ponies and I expect we will have showmances shoved down our throats. (yawn).

Not liking Chad, what a vacuuous man!

Chad was revolting on the Bachelorette. I hope he is an early exit.
I liked the Jemma and 'Jam' dynamic.

Chad was revolting on the Bachelorette. I hope he is an early exit.
I liked the Jemma and 'Jam' dynamic.

I didn't watch The Bachelorette Chad was in I am pleased to say, this is my first eperience of him and I took a dislike almost straight away.

Jemma is going to be a big character I am sure. Not sure about 'Jam' yet, so waiting to see how that goes.

Paul Danan is another one to watch he is 90% irratating but just as you are really fed up with his antics and believe me he pressed the fire alarm deliberately, he pulls out a vulnerable side and is quite likeable. The producers will love him.

My favourite show. So stoked its back on.

I know a few "celebs" this year which is unusual for me. Jemma Lucy she is a ticking time bomb and when she goes off watch out. Quite nice otherwise though. Marissa Jade wow so hot and plenty fiesty.

Didnt see Chad on The Bachelor but am watching him on famously single and have youtubed his Bachelor stuff, Complex guy. I reckon could be really good on this.

Jordan is a wuss. always has been on everything I've seen him on. Dont dislike him though.

Anyway I love this short sharp version of BB, i'm expecting lots of action.

I'll give it a go.. don't know who anybody is though! I only made to ep 2 of the civilian season so I won't be holding my breath.

The only one I recognise is Brandi. I fell in, then quickly out of love with her on the RHWOBH. If she hasn't yet received help for her alcoholism, it will be an interesting ride. She is one hot mess when she drinks.

Chad and Trisha are super rough looking 29 year olds!

I am one Ep in and hooked, so I will be here for the season.

How is this for funny? In all the years I have watched BB, my least favourite show is night 1. So much so I never even watch them anymore. My interest is peeked once they get in there and start interacting.

In all the years I have watched BB, my least favourite show is night 1. So much so I never even watch them anymore. My interest is peeked once they get in there and start interacting.
You've mentioned that before, and I think maybe I should adopt this strategy because when I watch a launch show these days all I can think is "why the fuck am I watching this?"

You've mentioned that before, and I think maybe I should adopt this strategy because when I watch a launch show these days all I can think is "why the fuck am I watching this?"

Yes, I totally agree. I always want to skip the launch night, but need to watch it to know who the people are. I am glad we're into it now.

Chad and Trisha are super rough looking 29 year olds!

I was shocked when he said he was 29. I would have guessed at least mid thirties.

I always grin and bear the first show as it is usually a load of people you don't know screaming at each other ha ha!

I thought Chad was about 40. It seems like he has massaged his age a little. I still can't stand him.

The talent competition was a rip off, Amelia and Sarah should have won with their song. I wonder if the producers made the judges give the prize to the lads as they are indeed, a pair of prize prats.

Chad is so full of himself and Trisha for goodness sakes woman keep your clothes on,she is disgusting

Just caught up with last night's show.

Loved Brandi in this as she told Chad exactly what she thought of him. I hope Amelia listens to Brandi and doesn't go there with Chad.

OMG Paul Danan telling Trisha she is a whore then somehow those stupid boys are the ones she is angry at and he is the peacemaker.

I am loving it!

Brandi has had too much Botox in upper area above her front lip, which makes her sound like she is slurring all the time.

The mono brow guy has an interesting take on the world. Given his obvious sensitivities I find it interesting he has been able to become a successful comedian, if that is what he in fact is.

I haven't really got a most liked or most loathed. I am just enjoying watching them all on a daily basis.

Back