nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no
no
no
Lolling!

She was the beauty, I'll give you that.

Fantastic eviction result. I didn't really dislike Marissa, but getting her out of the house removes a showmance which would have been shoved down our throats. It also reduces the members of the JAM team now including Paul which means more chance they will be nominated. The UK public don't seem keen on them which gives me hope they won't win or even evicted early.

I said early in the thread that I liked Paul 10% of the time, well I retract that after the way he treated Karthic and Sarah. I laughed when Sarah got cheers and Paul got chants to get him out.
I agree, I don't like Paul at all! I'm a poet and I don't even know it! I rhyme all the time! He reminds me in a 30+ year old rookie at the Gold Coast, hanging with the school kids.

I'm still numb from the loss of Marissa.

Anyway it fired up or kicked off as the poms say. Jemma showing her teeth and getting stuck into Sarah. Kinda felt like Gemma had been stalking Sarah like a lion and was ready to take any opportunity to get stuck into her. Jordan was sooking about his hard life. You know school and that "I went thru hard times at school" sure you did puddin.

Anyway something something and the great Jemma was off like only she can. Go girl. Plenty of slags were thrown around and those other uniquely pommy insults which is why I love the bloody show.

Paul is a total nut job and good at stirring shit up. Sadly there is not a lot of anything at all in the rest of them.

Hopefully this does not simply crawl thru to the end. If Paul and Jemma went god knows what the show would be like.
I really don't like Gemma. I have actually come across her personality type in real life. It's okay not to like someone, that's normal and fine. But she has that awful quality where when she dislikes a person, she tries to influence how others see that person as well. The way her and Trisha were trying to manipulate Chad not to speak to Sarah was so mean girls and really ugly to watch.

I should be wanting Brandi to win since I am familiar with her but I am totally Team Jordan. So I hope and want Jordan to win. :oops:;)
I love Brandi. She really seems to have got herself together.

I'm not sure who I want to win.

Okay I have a dirty secret, well two. The first is my internet is so slow I am having to endure watching the show in like a grainy slow motion, the second is more disgusting. I think I love Chad!!!

What a total waste of a housemate spot was that creature Trisha. That really really bloody annoys me. Any way piss off I hope you dont get paid 1 cent of your money from BB. Total sham.

Total sham.

Actually I think you've got things the wrong way around... CBB was a totally wasted experience on Trisha... I think her experience has really pulled back the blinds on just how fake and set-up this show has become...

I am shooked by the latest eviction result!

My least favourite housemate is Jemma closely followed by Sarah. Sarah has taken what could have been an opportunity to change public perception, and shit all over it. She absolutely deserved the "get Sarah out" chants.

And I LOVE Chad, he looks like a super hot 45 year old man.

Actually I think you've got things the wrong way around... CBB was a totally wasted experience on Trisha... I think her experience has really pulled back the blinds on just how fake and set-up this show has become...
I totally agree, however I am still loving it though.

I am shooked by the latest eviction result!

My least favourite housemate is Jemma closely followed by Sarah. Sarah has taken what could have been an opportunity to change public perception, and shit all over it. She absolutely deserved the "get Sarah out" chants.

And I LOVE Chad, he looks like a super hot 45 year old man.

What the? Not my Jordan. :cry:

Reactions: Tee
Oh my days! Isn't Gemma a right grub of a person? My favourite is Chad and I also like the Eastender actor.

How funny was Chads face when Sarah was badly singing Hero?! I totes lolled!

I really like Emma she is like the uk Gretel Killeen.

Oh my days! Isn't Gemma a right grub of a person? My favourite is Chad and I also like the Eastender actor.

How funny was Chads face when Sarah was badly singing Hero?! I totes lolled!

I really like Emma she is like the uk Gretel Killeen.

I can't bring myself to like Chad. So sad that the housewife is gone.

Yeah it sucks Brandi is out, she was good value. Paul also, that dude was a trouble maker but he was good TV.

Jemma is one seriously fucked up unit. She has some major issues going on and frankly in real life I would be scared shitless of her. I hate mean drunks and when she gets on it at night best be some place else because she is horrible.

All that being said I have some sort of weird thing going on where I feel sorry for her and I kind of like her. I dont know something has made her like she is, all that anger and aggression in a young woman its quite sad. So many things I dislike about her, she is a bully, she leads a pack but I kind of want her to win. Strange uh.

I hope Sam doesnt win. He annoys me so much. He is better without his doofus mate Jordan but I'm just not into him. He is harmless, decent guy but just no.

What about an outsider to win. That freak Derek the ghost whisperer. Now that would be a winner.

Emma Willis, seriously how good is she hosting the show. All that plus an absolute stunner. I love Emma.

Reactions: Tee
Yeah it sucks Brandi is out, she was good value. Paul also, that dude was a trouble maker but he was good TV.

Jemma is one seriously fucked up unit. She has some major issues going on and frankly in real life I would be scared shitless of her. I hate mean drunks and when she gets on it at night best be some place else because she is horrible.

All that being said I have some sort of weird thing going on where I feel sorry for her and I kind of like her. I dont know something has made her like she is, all that anger and aggression in a young woman its quite sad. So many things I dislike about her, she is a bully, she leads a pack but I kind of want her to win. Strange uh.

I hope Sam doesnt win. He annoys me so much. He is better without his doofus mate Jordan but I'm just not into him. He is harmless, decent guy but just no.

What about an outsider to win. That freak Derek the ghost whisperer. Now that would be a winner.

Emma Willis, seriously how good is she hosting the show. All that plus an absolute stunner. I love Emma.
I know! I love and love to hate Brandi. And I liked to watch Paul too. Agree about Jemma, she is one full Dr Phil show!

Sarah is one hot mess, I think her and Chad will last 5 minutes in the outside.

I would like to see the Eastenders guy win.

Sam really reminds me of a better looking version of the old actor/singer Tommy Steele. They even have a similar cheeky chappy act going on. But Tommy was working class while Sam is a toff ... in fact, Sam would probably be the posh villain in a Tommy Steele movie, lol.

upload_2017-8-24_23-2-11.png

Back