Skip to main content

CBB US - Season 3

He only found out a couple of days ago the diary room conversations go to air - he thought they were private counselling sessions.

I'm starting to struggle to care about this anymore. Definitely not enjoying it as much as I did the first two. When there is such a dominating force (Miesha and Todrick) it just makes the whole thing quite boring to watch because you're just watching things unfold that are leading to the predictable end. Its so much more enjoyable when there is a balance in the house and power is constantly shifting and things are more unpredictable.

Just not watched at all since the premiere and the updates I've seen haven't suggested that is a poor decision.

I guess with one quitter that they'll be a viewer vote as the tiebreaker for the finalists. Also wonder if they'll vote in person or whether it'll be by zoom - not quite sure where LA is with the covid situation now and if they're still being cautious or just pretending it doesn't matter anymore as seems to be the case in the UK.

Todrick Hall is a piece of shit.
I think you can find a better way of saying that without referring to a POC as feces.

Also your language has been pretty unmormon like lately… Did you leave the cult?

What, he's a person of color so he gets a pass?

You leave my religion out of this
I didn’t say he gets a pass… I said you could find a better way of expressing your opinion.

As for my other comment it was just an observation and not necessarily a dig at you personally. In fact neither were intended to be overtly bitchy, so calm the fuck down.

Kingston always does this to me. I think he likes to pick on me.
You bring it out of me. In the time that you’ve been gone I’ve had a great relationship with the regular posters here.

Now we don’t need to derail this thread any further. You’re welcome to DM again if you have anything further you’d like addressed.

I'd like to adjust what I said about Todrick, because Kingston is offended by what I called him. Todrick Hall is garbage, an outright villain, a bully and a miserable excuse of a human being. The vilest of the vile.

I'd like to adjust what I said about Todrick, because Kingston is offended by what I called him. Todrick Hall is garbage, an outright villain, a bully and a miserable excuse of a human being. The vilest of the vile.
Just to make it clear I’m not offended by that fact that you dislike Toddrick. I don’t think it’s appropriate to refer to a POC as “piece of shit”. You don’t have to like someone but you don’t need to use mildly racist language when expressing your hatred of them.

Just to make it clear I’m not offended by that fact that you dislike Toddrick. I don’t think it’s appropriate to refer to a POC as “piece of shit”. You don’t have to like someone but you don’t need to use mildly racist language when expressing your hatred of them.
How is what I said "mildly racist"? White people have been called pieces of shit for centuries.

Back