Skip to main content

CBB US - Season 3

The new house looks really good, though the staircase seems a bit awkward as it basically takes away half the kitchen - and the backdoor it seems. Not sure about the giant ashtray in the living room either.

The door to the backyard is still there, it's under the staircase. It's a clear sign that the majority of the backyard will once again be off limits unless there's a competition happening.

It's been changed though so there is now no natural light at all - but as you say as the backyard will largely be off limits that probably makes little difference anyway, though they've the skinny back yard again which IMO they should keep for the summer series too so at least when they're in lockdown for 2-3 days they could let them out in a smaller area for short periods just to get out of the sound stage.

Weird premiere. Julie didn't interact with anyone before they went in "because of COVID", yet that wasn't any sort of concern in either 2020 or 2021 of the regular show. There's no reason that they couldn't have just been distanced from her (again, like 2020 and 2021).

Weird premiere. Julie didn't interact with anyone before they went in "because of COVID", yet that wasn't any sort of concern in either 2020 or 2021 of the regular show. There's no reason that they couldn't have just been distanced from her (again, like 2020 and 2021).
Was thinking this - seemed really lazy and unexciting.

Didn't enjoy this premiere at all. After having live premieres the last 2 years, the pre-taped move in reminded me of how boring the premiere format was. I'm also not too crazy about the cast too.

I pretty much tuned out. Carson was unbearable to watch and made me glad they'd been no live feeds for a week. The logo was shit, the cast is basically middle-aged Big Brother which despite people saying over the years they want older housemates the truth is they really don't, and the opening comp and twist were lame. I didn't mind though seeing them move in from the perspective of inside the house - thought that worked quite well actually - or would have done if Carson hadn't dominated the whole thing.

The only ones I liked were Todrick, Lamar and the ice skater (so good she's not at the Olympics) and MMA fighter.

That episode really didn't need to be two hours long. Very long and boring.

I would assume from next week they'll use the two hour ones for doubles at least but IIRC the last two celeb series often didn't, which really makes them a chore.

I don't think I'm bothering anymore - Carson really put me off during the premiere and made it unwatchable and nobody else stood out enough to make me care how they did. On first impressions would like Toderick or Lamar to win, but meh!

Hi everyone is there Anywhere to watch this as where I watch it keeps freezing

Anyone even following this? I was so put off by the premiere I've not bothered since.

Yeah, feeds have been funny and some gameplay. Kattan has been gold for television. He has no idea where he is

Anyone even following this? I was so put off by the premiere I've not bothered since.
I've been watching it, if only to fill in some time. It's not anything that I'm quite invested in - I'll watch it and then move on.

But my investment in it did retract a bit when the twist of the first eviction was centered around a hat.

Had Australian Survivor not started around the same time I might have stuck with it but frankly after watching marathon episodes of that I've no desire to watch an inferiorly produced product. Doesn't work for me being scheduled at the same time as the Olympics either - I'll just hold out for BB Canada next month.

No surprise the titles have reverted back to the All Stars format of using photos - but just looking 10 times cheaper. That logo is so nasty too - the promos used a variation of the recently introduced Big Brother logo which looked decent. This looks like something someone did on WordArt on Windows 95.

No surprise the titles have reverted back to the All Stars format of using photos - but just looking 10 times cheaper. That logo is so nasty too - the promos used a variation of the recently introduced Big Brother logo which looked decent. This looks like something someone did on WordArt on Windows 95.

BBUS graphic design has really been lacking in COVID times and I have no idea why.

I can’t help but laugh at how obvious Lamar is being about being there just for a payday. He has no idea how the game works, despite having seen two full rounds of eviction play out. He doesn’t give a fuck and hasn’t been paying attention at all.

He asked Todrick on tonight’s episode if the PoV winner gets to cast the sole vote to evict. 😂

Back