Skip to main content

Cat was beautiful and dignified right to the end.

She's pretty, but she had big yellow teeth.

Oh, she was definitely the most successful 'boring' housemate.

I just can't understand supporters of Cat.. Or Lawson. Cat is a 31 year old woman who should know better than to manipulate a man like she did. I have zero respect for her. Knowing Lawson had a girlfriend would have stopped any decent woman in her tracks from perusing him. But instead she flashed her boobs at him when he was drunk. How trashy!
Lawson has on numerous occasions said how Cat always made him feel better when he would think what he's done to Candice... Of course she did! She is a master manipulator.
In summary - Dignified is not a word that comes to mind when thinking of Cat.

omg shut up. No one actually cares. She was not dignified at all. She showed her breasts to a man taken. How the f is that dignified? dictionary please.

The only thing Cat did wrong was love someone, yeah what a terrible person.

You cant 'steal' a person, people are sentient beings with freewill.

Lawson relationship with Candice was dead already.

Being happy and in love =/= smug or selfish.

Stay mad.

The relationship was not dead, they were still together. If the relationship was dead then Lawson wouldn't of shown the guilt he showed in the initial stages of his relationship with Cat
Saying it was dead is just a poor excuse for cheating

Tonight I will light a candle in memory of Cat.

IMG_1508.JPG

omg shut up. No one actually cares. She was not dignified at all. She showed her breasts to a man taken. How the f is that dignified? dictionary please.

Lawson had ended his relationship with his former gf. Cat and Lawson entered a relationship, thats the sequence of events. The way Lawson ended it is on him, you cannot blame Cat for his actions.

Consensual adults in relationship seeing each others bodies, shock, horror.

Cat never had a mean word to say about anyone. She is a kind hearted soul.

Bahahaha - YOU are trying to promote a positive, happy thread???
Pls no bully, this is a positive happy thread. I know its hard for the priya cult to not be negative and critical like their false messiah.
Bahahaha - YOU want a positive happy thread???
Aisha is a mole.

Priya is getting fatter and uglier by the day.

Priya is an idiot.

Cat looks so cute, Priya looks like dried vomit.

Lawson had NOT ended his relationship with Candice. Cat knew he had a girlfriend and chose to peruse Lawson anyway.

Dignified, my arse.

Yes he did, he made a conscious decision that he no longer going to continue the realationship with his former gf, he just wasn't able to communicate it to her directly.

It wasn't like he was continuing his former relationship and pursuing a new one with Cat simultaneously.

Yes he did, he made a conscious decision that he no longer going to continue the realationship with his former gf, he just wasn't able to communicate it to her directly.

It wasn't like he was continuing his former relationship and pursuing a new one with Cat simultaneously.

You're joking right?

Bahahaha - YOU are trying to promote a positive, happy thread???

Bahahaha - YOU want a positive happy thread???

Please as if thats a fraction of the vitriol that goes the other way, I was just asking for a bit of niceness in the spirit of Cat in this thread but apparently it is beyond people like you.

Please as if thats a fraction of the vitriol that goes the other way, I was just asking for a bit of niceness in the spirit of Cat in this thread but apparently it is beyond people like you.
Firstly - so the point is it's alright to post abusive unimaginative comments at certain HMs as long as fans of that HM have done it more often?
Secondly - you're judging my sarcasm at you as not being nice to Cat?
Good luck with everything.

The generosity and compassion of Mother Teresa. The poise and beauty of Audrey Hepburn. The dignity of...someone really dignified. Rest in peace my dear, sweet angel. You shall be sadly missed. 4 EVA.

Back