Skip to main content

Cat was beautiful and dignified right to the end.

Yes he did, he made a conscious decision that he no longer going to continue the realationship with his former gf, he just wasn't able to communicate it to her directly.

It wasn't like he was continuing his former relationship and pursuing a new one with Cat simultaneously.

Honestly are you for real ????
You don't just individually make a conscious decision to no longer continue a relationship. A relationship breakup requires communication between both people involved

The only thing Cat did wrong was love someone, yeah what a terrible person.

You cant 'steal' a person, people are sentient beings with freewill.

Lawson relationship with Candice was dead already.

Being happy and in love =/= smug or selfish.

Stay mad.
No matter what Lawson and Candice were going through, Cat should have stayed away. A real woman wouldn't chase a taken man. It disgusted me to watch. So glad they are both gone!!

Good luck with everything.

ROFL at this guy.

29ll83n.png

You don't just individually make a conscious decision to no longer continue a relationship.

Any person can literally do that. You can end a relationship and simply never see a person again if you decide.

The generosity and compassion of Mother Teresa. The poise and beauty of Audrey Hepburn. The dignity of...someone really dignified. Rest in peace my dear, sweet angel. You shall be sadly missed. 4 EVA.

This person gets it.

I just can't understand supporters of Cat.. Or Lawson. Cat is a 31 year old woman who should know better than to manipulate a man like she did. I have zero respect for her. Knowing Lawson had a girlfriend would have stopped any decent woman in her tracks from perusing him. But instead she flashed her boobs at him when he was drunk. How trashy!
Lawson has on numerous occasions said how Cat always made him feel better when he would think what he's done to Candice... Of course she did! She is a master manipulator.
In summary - Dignified is not a word that comes to mind when thinking of Cat.
Here, here!!

Any person can literally do that. You can end a relationship and simply never see a person again if you decide.=[/QUOTE said:
what about children, family, pets, belongings. What if it is a legally binding relationship (eg marriage). In the real world for most people there are other things that make your argument unrealistic unless you are to prepared to walk away from your entire life.

Usually female housemates over 30 get knocked out earlier in the game (Channel 9 series), and Cat almost made it to the last 3 weeks. In that regard, well done to her!

The annoying thing about this thread is the resurgence of the holier-than-thou Clawson bashing ad nauseum.

How can you all still be on your high horses when you're too busy beating its carcass?

Like Priya said, hate the sin, not the sinner.

giphy.gif

Back