Skip to main content

Cat looked sad

Lol! I wonder? Maybe reality was a bit much? I'm not bagging them, just wonder if it is off or on?

Maybe they just had a fight or maybe she's tired of dealing with most of the flack and she didn't want to fuel more animosity. No doubt there's a gossip mag waving some money at them right now for the story, so we'll probably all know soon enough!

Maybe they just had a fight or maybe she's tired of dealing with most of the flack and she didn't want to fuel more animosity. No doubt there's a gossip mag waving some money at them right now for the story, so we'll probably all know soon enough!

I think it is more likely that Kate is tired with dealing with all of the flack and that any Clawson related questions make her feel uncomfortable.

There's definitely trouble in paradise for those two - the body language was all wrong - no chemistry from the moment they came out - all the other mixed pairs had little prepared dance moves. They very much did their own thing, but when Lawson was put on the spot with the viewer question, it was awkward all round, & you could detect it in the eyes of the other housemates that there's a secret. Lawson was shuffling uncomfortably, umming & arghing thru his diplomatic answer - it just isnt that harder a question to answer if you're happy & energised in a new relationship.

I noticed when they walked down the gangplank they weren't touching each other either. Most of the other hms were holding hands or had arms around waists but not Clawson. For two who could never keep their hands off each other it looked really odd.
I think the "Clawson boat " has sailed. :(

Sad cat with an orange tan

tumblr_m986ntPyfN1qksk74o1_400.gif

Back