Skip to main content

Cat looked sad

I think they defs not going out that's for sure LOL. ''baby steps'' ''cat happens to live in melbourne also''

There is a Clawson thread.

She looked weird with a tan.
Very much over tanned as she is fairly fair skinned naturally. Cute little tan lines on Priya. Always surprises me when I see tan lines on my niece who is the same colouring as Priya.

I noticed when they walked down the gangplank they weren't touching each other either. Most of the other hms were holding hands or had arms around waists but not Clawson. For two who could never keep their hands off each other it looked really odd.

I thought she seemed fine, but it looks like the Clawson relationship has slowed.

Which part of the finale was she holding Priya's hand?

I noticed when they walked down the gangplank they weren't touching each other either. Most of the other hms were holding hands or had arms around waists but not Clawson. For two who could never keep their hands off each other it looked really odd.

Lawson put his hand on Cats back at one stage.

someone's watching big brother on you now, anyone from here?? xoxoxoxx, im sending in commants[DOUBLEPOST=1417009730][/DOUBLEPOST]YouNow*

She probably can't handle all the hate she has been getting. She deleted Twitter.
In the bubble of the house she was confident about what she did, but she really had no idea what she was facing. I bet all those interviews that attacked her were exhausting.

Back