Skip to main content

Cat & Lawson - What really happened

I have been thinking this for a while, and it goes to show how nasty I can be.

In the circle thingy, Lawson told Cat that it was up to Candice to say whether they were through or not. That he could not or would not make that decision for her. And I think he said in the DR as we'll. So, the nasty bit. Candice could forgive Lawson, understand that he was in an unnatural situation, that his manly needs had to be met and that she knew that Cat was just a temporary substitute. She would now stand by his side to get him through the tough times, go to couples counselling with him and be his rock. And just when he was back in, dump him like the piece of p1$$ he has shown himself to be.

Yes, nasty. It would take a lot of guts and courage to do that and a bit sociopathy to last it out. The nice and best thing to do would be to hear him out, dump him and go on in life with head held high. Not even give him the satisfaction of hearing her thoughts about him. That takes guts and courage too, but it is classy and final.

Good luck to her with whatever she chooses to do.

Yes, nasty. It would take a lot of guts and courage to do that and a bit sociopathy to last it out. The nice and best thing to do would be to hear him out, dump him and go on in life with head held high. Not even give him the satisfaction of hearing her thoughts about him. That takes guts and courage too, but it is classy and final.

Good luck to her with whatever she chooses to do.[/QUOTE]
No idea what sort of woman Lawson's friend is, could be classy, or gutsy, a vengeful one, or even a housos type. His tears may indicate fear at just what revenge she may take, No matter, that's forlater, meanwhile he is with Cat

Looks like a bit of an interesting goodbye message from Jason tonight lol

How awesome if Candice is one of the intruders. OMFG I would be glued to the screen but I would demand live streaming, imagine the tension. Id love Candice to get onto a hot intruder in the house. Suck it Lawson

Back on topic, any news on what REEEAALLY happened?
They didn't make a huge two-show special over a little kiss when others did it.
Surely it WAS more than a kiss

I have been thinking this for a while, and it goes to show how nasty I can be.

In the circle thingy, Lawson told Cat that it was up to Candice to say whether they were through or not. That he could not or would not make that decision for her. And I think he said in the DR as we'll. So, the nasty bit. Candice could forgive Lawson, understand that he was in an unnatural situation, that his manly needs had to be met and that she knew that Cat was just a temporary substitute. She would now stand by his side to get him through the tough times, go to couples counselling with him and be his rock. And just when he was back in, dump him like the piece of p1$$ he has shown himself to be.

Good luck to her with whatever she chooses to do.

Well... revenge is a dish best served cold....

It's getting to the point now where Lawson's girlfriend has turned into a character that viewers use to project their own personalities - what they'd do if they were in her position.

What do we know about her? Her name is Candice, she's quite pretty. Er, that's it, really. And yet she's the subject of so many speculative posts, people who want her to be crying, grieving, plotting revenge, planning to come into the house. There's so much speculation and yet because we haven't heard anything from Candice, we don't actually know if any of it is actually correct.

We each know what we'd probably do (or even what we have done) in that position, but it doesn't seem right to assume that Candice would do the same. Can she be her own person? Or has she been drawn too deeply into the world of BB?

Back on topic, any news on what REEEAALLY happened?
They didn't make a huge two-show special over a little kiss when others did it.
Surely it WAS more than a kiss

What really happened was what i posted in the original post. I actually just got off the phone with the person who told me, but alas no more news. But he did invite me up to the GC to go to a show as his contact can get tix for us. Id so like to and try get more info

What really happened was what i posted in the original post. I actually just got off the phone with the person who told me, but alas no more news. But he did invite me up to the GC to go to a show as his contact can get tix for us. Id so like to and try get more info

I have a weird theory that Cat and Lawson have started sleeping next to each other. Not scandalous i know, but if it's true I don't think it is the best idea for Lawson to sleep next to Cat.

I have a weird theory that Cat and Lawson have started sleeping next to each other. Not scandalous i know, but if it's true I don't think it is the best idea for Lawson to sleep next to Cat.

Lets face it, they cant do any more damage than they have. They'll cop a lot of flack once out.

If that footage in the bath shows Cat 'getting off' on a toe job then she did NOT orgasm.

So your source is telling us they went straight from flirting around the fact to full on sex acts without any serious amount of kissing/hugging/cuddling/touching.

Sounds more like a plot for a jiggy jiggy movie than real life sexual interactions.

EDIT: so how would they know a toe job happened in a bubble bath???? Plug-cam??? o_O
Surly? LOL

Back