Skip to main content

Cat in the hat

Jake Young

Logical
So.. Lawson has sealed his fate with that kiss underneath the covers with cat.
Big mistake on his part.. Potentially ruining what would have been a healthy relationship on the outside with his partner, and ruining his chances of being the favourite to win Big Brother.
The question is will he continue this relationship with cat inside the house.. Or try and make it seem like it never happened.
Cat got exactly what she was after, unfortunately seducing finally seducing Lawson with their sexual tension.
Thoughts?

silly silly mistake. unless of course u dont care about winning lots of money, and having half Australia going off about u and to u, just like the tully drew drama, wonder if we going to hear from lawsons partner, like we did with tullys

I wonder if Lawson had been drinking much, did anyone notice if he seemed a bit drunk or not? I was so sure the same Lawson that talked to her the other day wouldn't end up hooking up with her.

Ive always thought Lawson was abit of a muppet. Just wreaked any chance of winning and Cat should be more respectful at 30 pull ya head in

What a bunch of bullshit, I liked both of them last week, now this shit, not impressed in the slightest!

tumblr_mx9sti1Ec51spiuxqo4_250.gif

Cats behaviour. is embarrassing. Has she no scruples? Lawson should have grown some balls and told her to back off so he's not the innocent party either. What Leo said about them tonight was bang on.

I liked the way they both handled her feelings for him (well the way it was shown to us anyway lol)
And to give him credit he did offer to sleep on the couch but she wouldnt accept it and hung shit on him for being "afraid"...... she's a dog but he's not much better lol

Yep, massively has screwed up. Gives away 20k probably trying to get the viewers to like him, making seem like a nice guy.. But then for a few minutes of satisfaction he has just done all that for nothing, as he cannot be portrayed as a nice caring guy for cheating on his girlfriend of many years.

She wasn't respectful to him in any way. If she was she would have just hung out with him having a good time as friends.. Instead she was on a "Im-going-to-steal-this-guy-to-boost-my-ego" trip[DOUBLEPOST=1412512983][/DOUBLEPOST]She prob won't like him now that he's single

I wonder if Lawson had been drinking much, did anyone notice if he seemed a bit drunk or not? I was so sure the same Lawson that talked to her the other day wouldn't end up hooking up with her.
When he was packing to go in, he was drinking out of a wine glass not sure if it was red wine or coke though ...

Back