Skip to main content

Cat in the hat

Cat played Lawson well. She knew exactly what she was doing. Inviting him in as a "treat" - yeah right! She is very calculated and knew exactly what she was doing.

If you're in a long term relationship on the outside, a girl in the house admits her feelings for you then she invites you in to the sanctuary, you do not go. What a dumbass. But it takes two to tango. He shouldn't have had a bath with her either.

He's such an awkward tosspot, he will probably pretend it didn't happen & freak out when Cat goes this week ---- then if he gets nommed next week ... hehehehe Welcome to shityapants street slut boy...

I like both of them and I won't turn on them until I see what happens in the next few days, but I agree on the fact that they have sealed their fates and are done in the eyes of the audience, unless it's somehow proved otherwise..

Tumblr_lt6xnm1IEX1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Listening to some of the things she says it's like she speaks lines from a movie which is going around in her head (very awkward). Maybe the movie she is imagining at the moment is The Graduate

I like them both. But I know they are not going to win Big Brother. I just can't wait to see what happens next with Clawson.

I like them. I'm not really against immoral people in BB house because I see it as different to IRL. I would love to go in there and be an awesome housemate, but don't because I am married. I just know I would get tested and I can't guarantee i wouldn't fail.

Mind you, I think Cat kissed him and he didn't really kiss her back and did move his head back. I do think he put himself in the wrong position. I don't think she is evil for liking him either. They clearly connect.

She wasn't respectful to him in any way. If she was she would have just hung out with him having a good time as friends.. Instead she was on a "Im-going-to-steal-this-guy-to-boost-my-ego" trip[DOUBLEPOST=1412512983][/DOUBLEPOST]She prob won't like him now that he's single

Lawson should have opted out BUT Cat was really fucked that night.

I mean even choosing him to go in crossed the line and then her parading her around with her clothes off, running a bath, seducing him into bed--- arrrhg! She is such an embarrassment. I know 20 year olds that would know better than to do that.... She's so pathetic. Desperately wants to be liked at any cost....

I feel for Lawson's girlfriend... it would be infuriating watching this feline after your boyfriend.

On the flip side- Is this purely strategic and excellent work on Cat's part? I doubt it- she seems like she is head over heals for Lawson....

In any case- I have lost respect for both of them but no longer have any respect left for Cat

I've just watched and re-watched it and these are my observations and thoughts.

Clearly they were both very drunk. Cat nearly ran into the door on the way into the bedroom and Lawson had a stumble too. It was 4am in the morning after a big night. No doubt big brother gave them the ingredients (alcohol) to assist the nights events and tempt fate. Obviously no excuse though.

Also, it was actually Lawson that flicked the sheets over their head. When she was kissing him he pulled back and then if you turn the volume up you hear him say "shhh"

I think they're both going to regret their drunken night

I was so sure the same Lawson that talked to her the other day wouldn't end up hooking up with her.

Really? I actually thought the opposite. I saw a guy who was loving every second of having his ego stroked, and who was actively encouraging Cat to tell him more about just how wonderful he is. I'm not surprised by this one little bit.

I'm actually hoping Cat doesn't get evicted this week as it would be interesting to see how it all pans out and how Lawson would handle being around her for a while longer.

Don't they both live in different states? I don't see this working out in the real world anyway. Does his gf have twitter or has anyone heard from her?

They're both at fault, but at least this gives people something to talk about. At last, things are starting to become eventful.

I don't really care if single people put the moves on people in relationships, it's not everyone else's responsibility to make sure your relationship stays in tact.
But Lawson's a fucking dick for encouraging it and letting it go this far.

It's been uncomfortable watching Cat be so full on with him, but that would have been the same even if Lawson was single.
Watching someone throw themselves at someone is always awkward as fuck, but I don't think she did anything wrong, because all the signals he was sending her were telling her it was fine.
Lawson should have shut it down straight away, but he was too busy enjoying having his ego stroked.
smh

I just find it ironic that last year they tried so hard to cover up the Tully/Drew thing and now this year it's like the main story line lol

Back