Skip to main content

Can we replace Julia Morris with a host with personality please?

Replace them both with Gretel Killeen. That would be MASSIVE

I'm very happy with Chris and Julia but Gretel is the QUEEN!

a2vt0.jpg

I was thinking and I know she wouldn't do this in a million years and she wouldn't want to go through all the stuff like tucker trials but how about Gretel going in this show as an contestant? I know she doesn't consider herself as a "celebrity" but I think she would be brilliant. She is intelligent and very funny. I reckon she would be a trooper like Maureen and Chrissie.

It's just a pipe dream though. Hahaha.

I'm very happy with Chris and Julia but Gretel is the QUEEN!

a2vt0.jpg

I was thinking and I know she wouldn't do this in a million years and she wouldn't want to go through all the stuff like tucker trials but how about Gretel going in this show as an contestant? I know she doesn't consider herself as a "celebrity" but I think she would be brilliant. She is intelligent and very funny. I reckon she would be a trooper like Maureen and Chrissie.

Isn't she a comedian too? Her and Joel will bounce ideas off each other ;)

That would be amazing, and a little surreal too, given the similarities to BB. Wishful thinking though.

Julia is fine. If it aint broke, no need fixing. If it's slightly dodgy, replace it with Magda Szubanski.;)

If you want to insult Julia Morris, saying she doesn't have personality is probably the wrong way to go about it. :rolleyes:

I don't mind them, it's just that they don't compare well to Ant and Dec.
Would Ant and Dec translate well here though? I am not fans of them at all from the little I've seen of them. I have always enjoyed Julia and yes Trala the picture pashing made me laugh too. At first I thought the interaction between her and Chris was a bit forced but they've become more used to each other and there's always got to be a funny man and a straight man. Julia will always be the dominant persona so let her run with it. Just don't let her get too ott.

I have never found Julia Morris entertain or understood how people can.

I don't even know how to describe it, to me she fits into the Australian type of comedy where people just act as if they are being funny. Yet they are not.

I have never found Julia Morris entertain or understood how people can.

I don't even know how to describe it, to me she fits into the Australian type of comedy where people just act as if they are being funny. Yet they are not.
She's quite overwhelming, isn't she?

Wtf lol. Julia Morris is a sleaze bag. Fucking keep your genitals and privates to your self. gOSH.

Back