Skip to main content

Can we replace Julia Morris with a host with personality please?

benird

Please for the love of all that's holy can we get a decent host to replace Julia!Her and her performance on the show this week has been nothing short of abysmal!

I was worried about the pairing before the show started but Chris is doing surprisingly well, but Julia is TERRIBLE!

I still haven't seen anything past the premiere yet, but my god did she manage to make me hate her with a passion in that short period of time. Everytime she spoke, I was all like:

9fw19s.jpg

Huh?

She does have personality. Over the top and camp yes but that's her appeal.

Her and Chris have great chemistry together and I couldn't think of any other two people better for this job.

She usually irritates me with the over acting, but I have found I like her more than I dislike her.

That scene where she is pashing the picture made me laugh out loud!

Total snaps!!! I thought she was going to be just awful cos I've never really liked her much before (and just like you, it was cos of the over acting) but I'm liking her & her quick witted funny remakes. She is soooo much better then bondi vet guy.

Total snaps!!! I thought she was going to be just awful cos I've never really liked her much before (and just like you, it was cos of the over acting) but I'm liking her & her quick witted funny remakes. She is soooo much better then bondi vet guy.
Did you see her pash that pic?!

Yeah I'm finding all the overacting strained and I find Chris trying to ignore a lot of what she's doing rather than bounce off of her. Kind of like how you pat a kid on the head and say, "That's nice now go and play"

I've never been a Julia Morris fan however.

I could not disagre with you more.

Her awkwardness is endearing and her over the top jokes are hilarious. More Julia on my screen thank you very much![DOUBLEPOST=1423197286][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I'm finding all the overacting strained and I find Chris trying to ignore a lot of what she's doing rather than bounce off of her. Kind of like how you pat a kid on the head and say, "That's nice now go and play"

I've never been a Julia Morris fan however.
He isn't ignoring her. It's all part of their schtick.

I don't mind them, it's just that they don't compare well to Ant and Dec.

I think the comparison to Ant and Dec is my biggest struggle, like them or loath them they have a great dynamic on I'm a Celeb. I'm not seeing that with Julia and Chris.

I've never been a huge fan of Julia and I was a bit apprehensive about her hosting a show (I never saw AGT) and I didn't really understand the pairing with Chris, but I actually think it's working well. I like their back and forth, and I also like how, during the Tucker Trials, they both drop the schtick and show a really caring, softer side. It's pleasant. It shouldn't work at all, but it does.

Julia is great. Dr Chris needs to loosen up a bit, though I feel he is starting to get a little more comfortable.

Back