Skip to main content

Bring back vote to evict!

Peverell

Not so well known Member
Voting to save has gone far enough. It is high time that at this late stage of the big brother competition the original voting to evict is reinstated. Instead of voting to save everyone but your least favourite housemate, Australia votes just for that one person. That would capture the true spirit of the competition. Thoughts?

Voting to save has gone far enough. It is high time that at this late stage of the big brother competition the original voting to evict is reinstated. Instead of voting to save everyone but your least favourite housemate, Australia votes just for that one person. That would capture the true spirit of the competition. Thoughts?

Amen! Who heartedly agree!

Unless you want to be sleeping for the next 5 weeks, no.

Tahan, Tim, Jade and Mikkayla will be the next 4 gone. Leaving Boog, Madaline, Drew, Ed and Ben, Yawn....

Imagine if it happened from the start. Tim would have been first evicted :/ and Tully, Tahan and Mikkayla would have been gone in the first 3 weeks instead of the bores...

i agree no to vote to evict, vote to save is much batter u send a vote in to save your favourite , instead of voting to evict someone you dont like. i dont see them bringing it back cause it has a very negative vibe , and ch9 are going for family friendly so no it wont be back

i agree no to vote to evict, vote to save is much batter u send a vote in to save your favourite , instead of voting to evict someone you dont like. i dont see them bringing it back cause it has a very negative vibe , and ch9 are going for family friendly so no it wont be back

Vote to evict will STOP those stupid campaigns to save a family member!

Vote to evict will STOP those stupid campaigns to save a family member!

Not really. Fans of certain housemates will just gang up on one housemate to save their fans or favourites . E.g Say Ed, Jade, Tahan and Mikkayla were up. Ed, Jade and Mikkayla fans and family will campaign to get rid of Tahan.

Vote to evict has been a failure, the major characters this year and last year would have been evicted very quickly if it had been used. I don't know why this has to keep being explained.

I agree vote to evicted was far better than this pathetic save BS
especially after reading in the NT news last week an article on Tahans grandmother spending $300 everytime tahans
up to save her its their own families doing most of the votes
Its time alex came up with something really different to stun the houesmates

Obviously tim , ben ED etc think their safe each week and need a bombshell to shake them out of the comfort zone;)

They had vote to evict on BBUK this year and it was a snooze fest. Anyone with any personality whatsoever went first and the winner flew under the radar the whole season. I used to think the same way but now I understand.

Is it because you're a Jade fan, and because she's a little boring she's not likely to attract too many eviction votes, compared with Tim for example?

Can I just ask, did you crop your avatar specifically to not show the mole?

You have to be consistent in a show like this as if you switch between different types of voting depending on who is up then it just ends up being even more manipulated. If you don't like the results of vote to save, hard luck, you should have supported someone more popular.

No not all the boring people I just would have spent my money to evict Tim first time he was up.

With vote to evict people like Matt, Caleb, shannon would be in there for a long time. There might be cons to voting to save but the pros far outweigh. I don't understand why they had vote to evict for so long.

Matt and Caleb went because of the large number of nominees, not because of vote to save. I do think voting to evict is more honest - means producers can't just edit someone out of the show so people don't think to save them.

Back