Skip to main content

Bookies fav is Ryan, but who will take home the $200,000?

I'm always in favour of people who need the money to set themselves up or who will give it to their family etc.

Skye giving it to her mum is nice, but seriously Skye you could use that to buy YOU a house.

Once again Penny I think is the winner, updating her Dance Studio which is her life and her income
I would so go to her dance studio. And just sit outside. And wait her her. In the bushes. silently.

Can someone tell me how much of the prize money is left for the winner, please?
Don't forget that "there's a hole in the bucket" and some of the prize money has already been won - Priya and Aisha (thanks to the generosity of so-called love rat Lawson). Has any more gone...? I haven't been able to watch every program so may have missed out on seeing something.

Can someone tell me how much of the prize money is left for the winner, please?
Don't forget that "there's a hole in the bucket" and some of the prize money has already been won - Priya and Aisha (thanks to the generosity of so-called love rat Lawson). Has any more gone...? I haven't been able to watch every program so may have missed out on seeing something.
195k?
20k went to Aisha
5 k jake
5 k lawson
5 k skye
10 k katie
10 k Priya
But Priya and katie gave some back when buying immunity and food for housemates

To stalk her as a fan or to stab her? :p
...just to watch, follow her and hide under her bed. You could call it stalking I guess.
4207618450_c9038c37ae.jpg

I actually think tha all housemates should have been given an opportunity to win atleast 5 k each.

Seems a bit unfair that Leo, David, Sandra etc never got anything
I loved the old seasons when they had a much more generous budget...Are they being stingy or has the budget changed dramatically? I suppose the latter. It isn't as much fun watching people give up weeks and weeks worth of income for nothing. Yes the experience is great but it would be nice if they got something. I mean, was it 2006/2007 when every housemate would win at least $5,000 to $10,000 from sponsors? They would also get a free phone + plan as well. That year when someone won the $50,000/$60,000 car was great as well!

I loved the old seasons when they had a much more generous budget...Are they being stingy or has the budget changed dramatically? I suppose the latter. It isn't as much fun watching people give up weeks and weeks worth of income for nothing. Yes the experience is great but it would be nice if they got something. I mean, was it 2006/2007 when every housemate would win at least $5,000 to $10,000 from sponsors? They would also get a free phone + plan as well. That year when someone won the $50,000/$60,000 car was great as well!
2004 they had amazing prizes. Play stations and cars.
And winner got $1 mil

Thank you Frankyfurt
Re the "gave some back" - the $$$ are still gonski though.

It will be interesting to see whether Travis shares his prize money with Aisha as the two of them could have had $50k to set themselves up away from his mummy :) It's really all about the experience, after all...
I'm surprised that there was no mention from any of them of donating the money to charity - another strategy to gain public support...

And of course, like the American beauty pageants where the sweet young things would want "world peace" - now, who of the remaining housemates would be most likely???

I thought that everyone (except the neighbours) received the $5k package from Appliances On Line???

And that Lawson deserved to be given at least double that for the hard time that he endured when interviewed upon eviction.
I guess that they have all been well and truly tied up with contracts for what is expected of them with no chance of being paid any more.

Ryan is like George from 2012
They have so much money
Meaning that it doesn't really matter if they get $250k because they are use to that money.
I'm not hating on ryan, I'm just stating a fact

Back