Skip to main content

Bookies fav is Ryan, but who will take home the $200,000?

pawlini

I've got the power
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/big-brothers-final-six-housemates-are-battling-it-out-to-win-200000-cash-but-bookies-favour-only-one/story-fni0cjvj-1227130569037

Looks like they are doing in house interviews now :rolleyes:

572095-9d3e65c0-7110-11e4-be8f-bede1d9ce397.jpg

What will they spend their winnings on?

Ryan: he’d invest in his dream of opening up a bar as well as take his family on a holiday.

Skye:
pledged to give it all to her mother so she could pay off her mortgage, and use whatever was left to take her on a holiday.

Travis: he’d take his family on a trip around the world and then use some of the funds to start a property development business.

Priya: would invest some and put the rest towards her mortgage.

568756-78917f1e-7115-11e4-be8f-bede1d9ce397.jpg

Skye looks completely different here to who she is in the house.

That being said if Skye really did give the money to her mum for her mortgage I would actually be OK with her winning.

Do you notice the word invest come up with the other 3? Means they have money already. ;)

Skye looks completely different here to who she is in the house.

That being said if Skye really did give the money to her mum for her mortgage I would actually be OK with her winning.

Do you notice the word invest come up with the other 3? Means they have money already. ;)

No it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Yeah Skye does look different, she looks older than Sonia. :eek:

This article is so biased.

Where is daily fail...?

Need them to write a Priya article[DOUBLEPOST=1416697380][/DOUBLEPOST]I've seen pics of skye before she went in the house and her make up is toned down so much.

I'm always in favour of people who need the money to set themselves up or who will give it to their family etc.

Skye giving it to her mum is nice, but seriously Skye you could use that to buy YOU a house.

Once again Penny I think is the winner, updating her Dance Studio which is her life and her income

Back