Skip to main content

Bitter aggressive Mikkayla/Ben BBAU9 v popular HM

Who cares who Estelle supports? She also supports Drew who has turned out to be awful .. enough said.

Lol. Well I agree that there were 2 groups last year but this year I do not think that is the case that much.

I think it is so interesting to see that people that are fans of Tahan automatically must dislike Mikkayla,(or vice versa) or because Estelle who you perhaps really liked last year, is cheering on so and so so you must do that too.

Lol. Well I agree that there were 2 groups last year but this year I do not think that is the case that much.

I think it is so interesting to see that people that are fans of Tahan automatically must dislike Mikkayla,(or vice versa) or because Estelle who you perhaps really liked last year, is cheering on so and so so you must do that too.

haha yes I think it's hilarious that people are still worshiping Estelle and basically just doing whatever she does.

Exactly.

The poster is an Estelle fan. Can't believe she doesn't see how mean and selfish Tahan is. Estelle wasn't like that.

Estelle is more close to Tully, but not that much.

[MENTION=33789]starry[/MENTION], what? Isn't Tahan bitter? Please, this is like like thousandth time I'm saying this: Tahan was NEVER nice and friendly. She is always the opposite. I don't care how 'genuine' and 'honest' she is, she's still a mostly bad/negative person! Benjamin may have been that way, but at least I saw positivity in him. Oh, if Tahan had friends in the house, like Ben's group, she would've rebelled against the weaker groups. She doesn't like people, so they won't like her too. Hardly a good person.

Tahan is nowhere near negative as quite as few in the house. Tim wants to be shallow about what age he thinks Mad looks, Tahan doesn't want to bring that up.

I hated Ben last year and I'm a Mikkayla supporter.

Tahan is no where near anything like Estelle, they're opposites.

haha yes I think it's hilarious that people are still worshiping Estelle and basically just doing whatever she does.

That's total nonsense. Many liked Tahan from the start and do still. Why make things up?

That Estelle, who wasn't bitchy, likes Tahan clearly shows that Tahan is actually one of the least bitter people in the house.

I fully expect though that those who liked Ben last year like Mikkayla this year, as they like bitter angry people.

And those who liked Layla last year probably liken Jade this year because of the showmances.

Tahan is nowhere near negative as quite as few in the house. Tim wants to be shallow about what age he thinks Mad looks, Tahan doesn't want to bring that up.
I agree that Tahan isn't negative NOW. She is handling herself well. She has matured for sure now, judging by the past 2-3 episodes.

Let's hope that she won't slip.

Btw, I'd never compare her to Estelle. Estelle was an overall nice person, despite a little moody or off. I thought she was sweet. Never thought of Tahan being that way.

I fully expect though that those who liked Ben last year like Mikkayla this year, as they like bitter angry people.
I loved Ben from last year (glad he won). And Mikkayla is one of the worst housemates ever for me. I'd compare Ben to Tim. Most Tim lovers liked Benjamin I believe.

That's total nonsense. Many liked Tahan from the start and do still. Why make things up?

That Estelle, who wasn't bitchy, likes Tahan clearly shows that Tahan is actually one of the least bitter people in the house.

And those who liked Layla last year probably liken Jade this year because of the showmances.

Well maybe if you stopped bringing Estelle into every conversation and going on about who she supports etc then we wouldn't all think you're just following her blindly.

Back