Skip to main content

Bitter aggressive Mikkayla/Ben BBAU9 v popular HM

starry

It's a similar situation. Bitter HM who sees a popular one being frequently saved and gets aggressive towards them as they can't do anything about it. They just can't accept they aren't as popular and try to invent reasons why they think they are better. They comfort themselves in their own clique, Zoe, Stacey, Jade, sisters which somehow blinds them to the realities of the situation. The clique gradually gets evicted. Looking good that Mikkayla will not get to the final like Ben though, and Jade could follow soon after hopefully. With the root of bitterness in the house going earlier this could actually turn out better than the previous year's show. Ben just poisoned it too much last year.

No wonder Estelle supports Tahan she sees exactly the same situation playing out.

q4wcA.gif

It really puzzles me about some new comparison between Tahan and Estelle. I do not get it. Tahan is going on about how she wants to destroy/bury/beat Jade/Mikkayla/sisters yet Estelle was never like that.

It really puzzles me about some new comparison between Tahan and Estelle. I do not get it. Tahan is going on about how she wants to destroy/bury/beat Jade/Mikkayla/sisters yet Estelle was never like that.

Mikkayla/Jade go on about burying people, as they are so full of the same bitterness that Ben had last year. If they are stupid enough to find Tahan winds them up, then they are just as stupid as Ben and his ugly clique last year

Estelle and Tahan are not alike, personality-wise, in any way. Not one tiny little bit. Estelle was not nasty. Tahan has very cleverly remolded herself but I don't forget her nastiness in the first two months. Having said that, Mikkayla is just as nasty as Tahan and I don't like either of them anymore.

It doesn't matter if you like them or not, the fact is those who couldn't cope with their existence made themselves far less likeable. The Big Brother game is to be able to tolerate those who are different to you rather than forming cliques and getting really bitter and aggressive. It just shows up people like that.

Mikkayla/Jade go on about burying people, as they are so full of the same bitterness that Ben had last year. If they are stupid enough to find Tahan winds them up, then they are just as stupid as Ben and his ugly clique last year

One comment..

Exactly.

The poster is an Estelle fan. Can't believe she doesn't see how mean and selfish Tahan is. Estelle wasn't like that.

Estelle is more close to Tully, but not that much.

[MENTION=33789]starry[/MENTION], what? Isn't Tahan bitter? Please, this is like like thousandth time I'm saying this: Tahan was NEVER nice and friendly. She is always the opposite. I don't care how 'genuine' and 'honest' she is, she's still a mostly bad/negative person! Benjamin may have been that way, but at least I saw positivity in him. Oh, if Tahan had friends in the house, like Ben's group, she would've rebelled against the weaker groups. She doesn't like people, so they won't like her too. Hardly a good person.

I thought lavender girl was supporting Drew.
I think she at one point was supporting Tully. But then she was horseback riding with Drew's sister I thought?

It's a wonder she doesn't love Mikk since she meows.

Yes you are right. That is exactly the way I see it too.

Will be so good when Mikkayla goes. The 'uncool misfit' group as they have dubbed themselves will be out the door one by one.

Will be so good when Mikkayla goes. The 'uncool misfit' group as they have dubbed themselves will be out the door one by one.

I wish I was rich (sigh) I would make it happen :confused: For so many reasons

Back