Skip to main content

Big BrotherUK: Launch Show discussion (SPOILERS)

Twitter is going nuts at the moment. Apparantly some girl who needs to brush her hair has just entered the house lol. Arghh.. hate having to wait for it!!

First HM - Deana
Aupxe3FCEAEhDU3.jpg

Second HM - Arron
Aupxvk1CAAAcDLM.jpg

Third HM - Caroline (guessing that's the one who needs to brush her hair lol)
AupyekCCEAQ7TRL.jpg

Fourth HM - x-Playboy bunny, Shievonne
Aupy493CQAAdWud.jpg

Fifth HM - Conor
Aup3Vo0CQAA6FTo.jpg

Sixth HM - Lauren
Aup33WeCMAAeuGf.jpg

Seventh HM - Former ladies man and former lady, Luke A
Aup4Zk7CIAAVsPi.jpg

Eighth HM - Adam
Aup4vBHCQAEfgZz.jpg

Ninth HM - Sara
Aup8AZhCAAEOA2z.jpg

Tenth HM - Scott
Aup8auPCEAAXxge.jpg

Eleventh HM - Essex girl and swearing fan, Ashleigh, who is "single and ready to mingle"
Aup88pgCIAAh6DS.jpg

Twelfth HM - Luke S, has a lot of views on women and has, according to him, had a lot of women.
Aup9ZcPCMAA9OnM.jpg

I love the new look titles despite being slightly disappointed they've kept the clouds, they do seem to fit well though...

Thirteenth HM - Lydia has this philosophical point to make, "Maybe I'm more logical than the logic."
Aup_rQ_CEAEoSIx.jpg

Fourteenth HM - Benedict. Former school teacher. (My teachers never looked like this!!)
AuqAJOqCAAA24_5.jpg

Fifteenth HM - Chris who is nicknamed 'Squeaky'.
Aup-sd_CMAE0b1U.jpg

Sixteenth & final HM - Victoria. She flirts with rabbits apparently.
AuqAYdcCAAEEE4I.jpg

All pics via Official Big Brother on Twitter (@bbuk )

A lot of 'orange' skin. Scott looks like he's caked in make-up. Could just be the picture though.

Deana has to nominate three housemates, live & face-to-face, for eviction. She's nominated:

Conor, Victoria & Lydia.

Deleted the duplicate and changed the name of the thread to stop people whinging about spoilers!

And a shout out now to http://www.bbspy.co.uk - the best way to keep up to date with Big Brother without risking exposure to Brian Dowling or Marcus Bentley. About the closest thing to an official website there is now too as well.

interesting about the wildcard entry, will one be going and the wildcard take their place? :)

Yes that appears to be the case... I hope Lydia is the one to go... Right from the moment she opened her mouth she gave me bad vibes.

Overall I think the cast is a little better from last year but I HATE the way C5 cast for for tabloid fodder.

I'm downloading it, I'll give the launch a go. Seems like they've gone for another young house though, looking at those photos?

Back