Skip to main content

Big BrotherUK: Launch Show discussion (SPOILERS)

I'm downloading it, I'll give the launch a go. Seems like they've gone for another young house though, looking at those photos?

There are a few "older" HM's this year and they seem slightly more dynamic than the last group but overall C5 is up to the same old tricks. The opening night twist pretty much backfired in their faces as well. Also I think 16 people is too many people for a 10 week series or for BB in general. The show is so much better when it is a small group of carefully cast HM's.

It would of been better if Deana didn't have to give a reason, the ones she gave were crap reasons anyway, not sure if she even gave one for Lydia. :confused: I don't really like first night nominations twists, rather see the first week eviction free to get to know the housemates. :)

I like the mix of HM's this year average age 24 so not necessarily a young house. There is no one yet that I don't like so look forward to this year. I think Conner will most likely be the first out going on his VT about his unusual party trick :D

I must say it was a hell of a lot better than last years launch (which to be honest made me turn off straight away over the casting)

This year is good.... I have high hopes!

I laughed when Caroline went in. She was beside herself, I thought she was about to hyperventilate.

Urghh Squeak "I'm not gonna lie to you but.."

If he says that one more time!!! He's annoying me already.

Back